Scandic Ishavshotel is a very good hotel in Tromso, Norway in the best possible location. The quality is very good regarding the rooms and the available facilities. What is worth-mentioning is the breakfast, the variety and the quality of the offered foods. Freshly-squizzed orange juice is a very pleasant surprise in this northernmost spot of Europe. One thing that should be taken care of is the cleaning of the floor in the rooms and the chairs in the dinning room. Overall, the hotel is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scandic Ishavshotel has a unique location on the quay in the centre of Tromso. It is easy to get to as the bus station is close by and the airport is just 5 km away. Our rooms are of a high international standard and for conferences and events we have rooms in all sizes for 2 - 450 participants. Our restaurant offers a contemporary a la carte menu consisting only of the freshest seafood, fish and local meats all prepared in an original Josper grill featured in our open kitchen. Free WiFi is available in the rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Ishavshotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rica Ishavshotel Hotel
- Rica Ishavshotel Tromso Tromsø
- Rica Ishavshotel Tromso Hotel Tromsø