Brilliant four day stay here celebratiing a 60th birthday. Location, views and breakfasts all just as good as previously described....stayed in a junior suite on floor five with marvellous views of the harbour and the cathedral. (Also rendered us up close and personal with Hurtigruten ships and the beleaguered Poseidon ...that was quite diverting). .
Ate once in the evening at Roast...that was probably enough, there are some excellent restaurants about the centre of town.
Lovely stay, Tromso well worth the journey in summer .....thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scandic Ishavshotel has a unique location on the quay in the centre of Tromso. It is easy to get to as the bus station is close by and the airport is just 5 km away. Our rooms are of a high international standard and for conferences and events we have rooms in all sizes for 2 - 450 participants. Our restaurant offers a contemporary a la carte menu consisting only of the freshest seafood, fish and local meats all prepared in an original Josper grill featured in our open kitchen. Free WiFi is available in the rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Ishavshotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rica Ishavshotel Hotel
- Rica Ishavshotel Tromso Tromsø
- Rica Ishavshotel Tromso Hotel Tromsø