US$270
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$186
Scandic Byporten(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Smarthotel Oslo(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotels.com
Scandic Holmenkollen Park(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$180
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Xpress Central Station(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Bar/Lounge
Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo Alna(Oslo)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
US$208
US$203
ClarionCollection
US$414
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal palacesushi restauranta quiet residential areaboutique hotellovely boutiquefrogner parkgreat breakfastnice hoteltram stopshort walkbreakfast room isshopping streetcity centrewithin walking distancebreakfast selectiontwo blocksnespresso machine
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Perfect location in close proximity of shopping and business area, and still quiet area

The restaurant Fangst is really good at a good price

Nice rooms with comfortable bed and other furniture. Clean!

Great breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I booked this hotel as a treat, a special way to begin a 2 week holiday in Norway. Knowing we would be jet lagged arriving from eastern US, we wanted comfort and were willing to pay for it. We choose this hotel based on reviews in TripAdvisor. We love staying in small hotels with history, a bit apart from the maddening crowds. It provided that in spades. However, we arrived in a heatwave and the hotel was poorly equipped to handle 86 F weather. We were unfortunately assigned to a western facing room above the stench of garbage bins. There was no air conditioning and despite repeatedly talking with the staff, we were only offered a fan on the second day and finally given a much nicer and acceptable (cooler) room on the third day. Other than ventilation, the rooms were well appointed. The breakfast was amazing with wonderful variety, selection and quality of food. The neighborhood is beautiful. But all in all, a huge disappointment especially at the cost of nearly $300 per night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee A D
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

A very friendly hotel which is nicely decorated and very comfortable. The beds are very comfortable and the shower nice and powerful. The breakfast was tasty and the hotel in a nice position to the main part of the city

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed for three nights at Saga Hotel Oslo at the beginning of a three week trip across Norway. This place far exceeded my expectations for a hostel. When I first arrived, I initially thought I had made a mistake, as the lobby seemed too nice to belong to a hostel. Once I was assured I was in the right place, I was given my room key and shown my room. The room was cozy, but more than enough space for me, and I did have up to three roommates during my stay here. While the (bunk) beds were very simple, they were comfortable. The bathrooms are shared, but there were a limited number of rooms per floor, so fighting for the shower was never an issue during my trip-in fact, I never waited to take my turn.
The free breakfast was definitely a perk for a budget-minded traveller, and it was delicious (and hot!) I especially enjoyed trying the more local options (salmon, herring) but was relieved to see more common fare (eggs, sausage) available as well.
The lobby is open 24/7, so I was able to stay up late, working on my iPad without feeling like I was disturbing my roommates. The hotel is a short, less than 10 minute walk from the train station, and centrally located to most everything in Oslo. I felt very safe, even as a solo, female traveller.
I enjoyed my stay at Saga Hotel Oslo so much, I booked a second stay on my return to Oslo, before heading back home. I would absolutely seek this place out again, if I ever find myself in Oslo a third time.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Saga Hotel Oslo provided friendly, excellent service, a delicious breakfast, a great, well-designed room, and even free parking. What an amazing bargain for a very convenient location! We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple