“Tasty Asian food”

Bamboo
Ranked #361 of 1,518 Restaurants in Oslo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I really liked the food and the service, you can chose between several dishes from Japan, Vietnam, Thailand and China

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I don't have a whole lot to say about this place, other than that I've been here several times, and the food has always been great, so I'd like to recommend it.

They serve Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese and Thai dishes.

They refurbished the place recently, so now it looks newer than before, although some interior design elements were perhaps better before?

Anyway, it's still a nice place where you can sit and eat comfortably even though it's small, and the food is (in my opinion) always good.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant offers Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine! I had the Chicken Gong Bao (Chinese) and my husband had the Gaen Keo Wan (Thai). We didn't have to wait very long for our food. We were both pleased with our meals! They also offer alcoholic drinks from each country. The service was good. We'll definitely be going back to try more food.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Have only tried this for take away, but it is the best! Superb asian food of the best quality. I recommend the fresh spring rolls and the crispy duck.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

We went to Bamboo because we were staying very close and it looked like an unpretentious , cosy little place to eat. The reviews were all postive, and we were not disapointed. The Maki were generous with more fish than rice, and refreshing. Then we tried a vietnamese and thai dish . That was really too much for 2 people. Saki and tea to drink (pity there was no jasmin tea) The menu is not available in english but it's OK the waiters spoke better english than me and provided good advise.