“Great location”
Review of Cherry - CLOSED

Cherry
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Its a beautiful outlet located in one of the best areas. Its a bit pricey for my taste but Olso all in all is very expensive

Reviewed 23 November 2015

I have visited this restaurant several times both to eat and to fetch take-outs.

Friendly and expedient service, excellent sushi. I will come back.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

It is so good to have this restaurant nearby. Good reasonable price and sushi was good! Not so many places in Frogner offer sushi at this price. It is very close to my office and whenever I work late I come to Cherry!

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

A very nice thai/vietnamese restaurant. The atmosphere was really nice and calm, a nice place for having a nice tasty meal and for talking with friends. We also had Tiger and Sing-Ha bear, For food I chose the duck with noodles.. did not expect the duck breast to be fried.. but stil it was really tasty and crisp on the outside, it was close to perfect. All in all a ver pleasant food experience, will visit again.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

the food is very good for the price, both the sushi and the vietnamese dishes. I go there all the time, but then I live in the neighbourhood. It is much better than the other take away places in the area.You can sit there too, but the decor is basic.