Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

The campground we wanted to stay at was full so we ended up here. Outdated but nice enough bathrooms/showers. We came mainly for the heated pool, since the summer days were on the chilly side, but the heating pump had broken down so it was hard to enjoy swimming because it was just too cold. The mini-golf looked like a garbage dump, so run-down, but it just made us all laugh as we played My kids liked that air hockey was free.

Close to stores and the charming town of Kragerø. We stayed 2 nights and I must say we enjoyed ourselves as a family, despite the low standard.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 27 July 2019

We stayed one night with a tent and a family of four, in mid July. The price was 495 Nok, I find it fair considering that all activities are included (outdoor pool, beach, playground, minigolf, shower, giant chess and kind of four wheel pedal-driven carts). Only two sinks and stoves in the kitchen, little when the site is nearly full. Kitchen and showers were nice and clean, unlimited showering included.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Very expensive!!! And very poor customer service - you simply don't feel welcome. It is not the normal norwegian hospitality ("Bare hyggelig") you meet at other camp sites. We stayed at 10 different Norwegian camp sites summer 2018 - and this one was by far the most expensive and most disappointing. Further more: we bought an electronic card with a certain amount for taking showers. After 2 showers the card was empty - it was supposed to have 5 more. When I told this at the reception, they just told me that it was my own fault, and refused to give me a new card??????? I was amazed

Room tip: Stay away ;-)
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Boat to City - Kragerø 2-3 times a day except Sundays. Nice restaurant. Shop. Saltwater Pool with slide. Fishing opportunities. Just love the place. The camping has electricity for a small fee of approximately 5 euro a day and there are small cottages for rent as well.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

This is the worst place I have ever visited. Extremely bad service! A lot of trouble around where we could put up our tent and at the end they wanted us to sleep at the parking lot, FOR FULL PRICE!! We had settled and had to move before they said it was full. Will never visit again of recommend.

Date of stay: July 2015