All reviews sandwich small bottle train station orange squash nice view of the city budget hotel town centre comfortable bed short walk free coffee short stay earplugs nok channels rockheim fjord solsiden
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a family holidays for just one night. Nice and polite staff at the front desk. I'd like to rate 10/10 to the cleaning ladies! Train tracks are just outside your window, they didn't bother me during the night. Started to hear them around 6 in the morning. But that's not such a big deal, train goes and it's quiet and peaceful.
It was pretty hard to find parking spot for the car, because hotels parking was full at the time.
Breakfast - ham & cheese sandwich, water with orange taste.
I have to say, I paid much more less than other hotels in Trondheim charge. And believe me I stayed almost in every single one hotel in Trondheim city. And some hotels which are rated with more stars has much worse standard rooms.

So if you are willing to save money and live in the center of town, I totally recommend to choose this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Most hotels in Trondheim were booked when we visited the city, so we were happy to find any room. We found one in the P Hotel. I would say this is a budget hotel. I have no idea what the other rooms were like, but ours was huge! We had twin beds, a couch, chairs, desk, and still had lots of room to walk around in. The down side is that it was very noisy outside (we did not face the street), the elevator and hallway were not very clean, there was no shampoo, but there was soap. There was no phone in room and the breakfast was a ham and cheese sandwich left outside our door in a box. The staff covers check-ins, check-outs, and apparently the cafe. They were helpful and courteous, but I'm not sure if it would be very efficient if it were busy. Because it was very reasonably priced, we had no complaints.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2017

this is very close to the main Trondheim train station so very convenient

i didn't find the hotel dirty as in some other reviews but to be honest it is too basic to be termed a hotel - if it termed a hostel then it would merit a good review

There are no facilities at all - one basic room light on the ceiling and a very small single bedside light - no wardrobe and a bathroom light operated by 'motion sensor'

the breakfast is a very basic plain sliced brown bread sandwich with processed cheese and ham slice and 2 tiny slices of cucumber for some reason) and a bottle of orange squash (not juice even)

theres nowhere to get a meal in the hotel and so is really only for a traveller who is just looking to sleep and move on

to be honest i wish i'd paid just a little more and then proper hotels would have been available but with booking.com you can't change your mind if the place is poor but it definitely affected my opinion of Trondheim as a town

Room tip: don't turn up too late as they openly say it first come first served and from the reviews they do have problems with dirty room
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Very near the railway station, comfortable bed, friendly and helpful staff. The place seems new. Coffee and tea for sale in the interestingly decorated reception. Breakfast was a sandwich and a small bottle of orange squash (not juice), in a bag hung outside my donor in the morning, which I consider acceptable at the price.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2017

P-hotels Brattøra is a nice hotel located centrally in Trondheim, a few hundred meters from the railway station. Looks like the building and interior is quite new. It's clean. The staff is friendly. Very good service. The rooms are equipped with the most essential stuff: A bed, a desk, a comfy chair, a shower and toilet. Basically that's all you need. No extra luxury (like coffee machine and stuff like that). The price is affordable compared to competing hotels. The breakfast is served as a sandwich on the door. Absolutely no gourmet meal. If all you need is a comfy bed, this is the hotel for you.

Date of stay: April 2017