“Really good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I've ordered from several times and my impression is that they have good flavors and descent sizes in their meals to a cheap price. This is a place for family, friends, colleges and couples. And the best thing of all is that they have takeaway...yey! This is a place that really deserves a good rating because of their authentic food quality, good service and cheap prize. If you want a good tips then you should share the food. Everyone should order different dishes and everyone can enjoy all the different flavors.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I had sort of avoided Benja Siam for a while because of its poor location (in a side alley, nexf to a tombstone shoppe) and its association with the Thai massage place of the same name, but after giving it a tryout the other evening, mt wife and I decided that we might have a strong new contender for the Beat Thai restaurant in Trondheim (out of 6 that I know of).

Simply put, the food was delicious. We found it perfectly balanced spiciness-wise, the portions generous, and even a bit of theatrics on presentation! Even the interior decor was nicely authentic, in feel much more like Thailand. Prices were competitive with other Trondheim Thai places and IMO service was notably better, with friendly tableside ordering and bussing.I

We look forward to going again and confirming our impressions, but I think that I am not premature in saying, there may be a new Thai king in Trondheim.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited Benja Siam several times over the years, the reason why is that i never have been disappointed! I especially recommend their phad thai, pad namman hoi, rad nah and gang daeng. The personell are kind and diligent. Deeply recommended!

Thank Andrea NINJAcre... S
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Alright atmosphere, very crowded, the waiters seemed stressed/uninterested. The springrolls were good, the vegetables crispy, the sauce tasteless and the tofu horrible. Maybe good if you take your family/the older generation out to eat and they’re sceptical. The plates are decorated nicely, half a point for the flower

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Very nice place in Trondheims sentrum. Very tastefull meal, Thai decoration and very good service., highly recommended.