“Nice meal and good service”
Review of Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa
Ranked #20 of 44 Restaurants in Kristiansund
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Enjoyed Mona Lisa on a quiet Sunday afternoon. We had a good service and ordered Italian entrees. The food was good and nice portions. It was a nice lunch for my family.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here in the evening. I had a very good Pasta dish but unfortunately my husbands steak wasn't very good. He believes that the steak was reheated after being cooked earlier. The restaurant is trying to cater to everyone's tastes instead of doing what they do best and that's the Italian dishes.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Walking the streets of Kristiansund late one evening, there are few places open to choose from! Came across this place, and compared to other restaurants, it was cheaper, and full of people (usually a good sign!).

Seated quickly, very friendly, and the menu is huge - probably too big. Husband had the ravioli: more in a gravy than a pasta sauce, smaller portion, came with bread, and tasted good. I had the chicken fillet with chips, salad and cream sauce - huge portion. Everything tasted pretty good-definitely not fresh or amazing-but that's what we expected.

Served its purpose and decent food.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

It was a cold and grey day and we had been outside for a while. We where hoping it would be warm, however, the coat stayed on. Food is average, but eatable. Not the best pizza I have eaten, although far from the works. Goofs sized potions. Service is quite slow and it took a while... longer that we hoped for.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Hi. Tis is a typical restaurant started to make Money of the business and toursit visits in the area. I was here With 5 co-workers to eat a good steak. The service was no good and the Food worse. If you like typical tourist-trap restaurant With poor Food, Your welvcome.