“Delicious meal with great service ”

Toreros Tapas Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #34 of 400 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A warm welcome awaits you at Toreros Tapas Restaurant & Bar. We are an authentic Spanish Tapas restaurant in the heart of Eastbourne serving over 50 Tapas dishes, Paellas and a range of great Spanish Wines in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

I came here with 2 of my sons after reading the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor - we weren’t disappointed!

We ordered an assortment of tapas which were all really tasty and hot followed by crema Catalan and bannofee pie for pud. Really friendly service in pleasant surroundings.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (849)

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Took my Son for one final meal out before lockdown part 2... Staff were very friendly. I'm coeliac, so need advice when it comes to ordering, I have to say, the staff were very helpful and the menu had a wide choice of food that was gluten free.
Food was delicious too! My son has asked that we return when able to. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

We came by accident and had the most outstanding supper. Both food and service were outstanding. Best Paella outside Spain, possibly the best paella I’ve eaten. Wonderful evening thank you. If I could give you 10 stars I would.

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went out Saturday night and we hadn’t booked (luckily there was a spare table) and we couldn’t recommend this restaurant enough! The staff were friendly and welcoming, the food came quickly and was sooo yummy. I’m such a fussy eater so I’m glad we came here because then I could try lots of different things! Cannot rate this restaurant enough. Thankyou!

Reviewed 1 November 2020

I visited here with my girlfriend .Me and my girlfriend have very good time here.the food was very delecious