Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$59
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$119
  • Restaurant
The Alexandra Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$76
US$74
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Atlanta Guest House(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Premier Inn Eastbourne Town Centre Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$79
PremierInn.com
US$186
Priceline
Afton Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machinesky tvamazing facilitieskitchen areaself cateringhuge tvsea frontplenty of storageart gallerybed was very comfortablenight staytown centrenice roomthe ground floorenjoyable stayshort breaktheatre
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had a lovey break,lovely clean room great size,close to town centre & beach,pier,lovely walks,great weather,very romantic weekend & will definitely be back,there were tribute acts at weekends on the bandstand,different acts each weekend,parking maybe a problem,but we were very lucky that somebody left the time we got there as you park on the road outside,only downside was the homeless around the town,doorways where ever you went,very sad & sometimes in groups intimidating,but i wiil mention how clean with lovely flowers everywhere,we will be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice place, Staff friendly, very clean, good decoration. Would recommend, we have made a further booking for early next year. Easy access to Brighton and Hastings, bus Saver ticket works out a lot cheaper than paying car park charges in Brighton.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

It was perfect. Particularly impressed that at checkin they confirmed they had the request for non feather bedding which saved me my usual first job of checking the bed myself. Everything we needed for cooking in the apartment including a proper fridge and amazingly good value. Friendly staff. Will return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

After reviewing which UK coasts to visit in August, my partner and I chose Eastbourne after several good feedback from people we know. We found Congress apartments with not just value for money but having the additional luxury touches we love. Kitchenette with all the necessities wanted within a kitchen away from your own, brilliant. Every thing in there was clean, enough kitchenware to be more than happy with. Checked in with ease and was fortunate to find a free parking space directly outside of the hotel. We actually got a free upgrade which we obviously did appreciate. It was strangely enough what I thought I had already booked, but apparently it was a smaller room, which is not what was advertised as an option, so I was relieved not to be placed in a smaller room that I had not even seen on bookings .com.. Would have not been a positive start. Anyway I loved the luxurious look and feel of the apartment. Marble flooring, large flat screen and the vanity mirror in the bathroom was to die for. Enough mirrors in the room to satisfy your needs. Great walk in shower, plenty of storage for clothes , seating area to eat and sockets. Would have been bonus to have sub sockets to show the demand for charging devices and phones in this period we are in. So these were the positives and there are definitely plenty of them..

So to keep this review honest I must state the negatives which were a disappointment. So even though we did get a free room upgrade, without asking, I would advise receptionist to always ensure that the room is adequently prepared and checked before issuing it out. We found the following things missing from the room, no toilet roll, no iron and no bottle or can opener. This may seem trivial to some but actually this is basic necessities along with the what you expect in a room of this type. Once this was highlighted and resolved swiftly we were back on track but then unfortunately we became aware of the poor drainage system/flow of the bathroom basin and the shower. It literally was taking 3-5 minutes for the water to drain away in both and the shower base was even worse, it felt like we were wading in water. Not a comfortable feeling. If you looked more carefully the shower base was not cleaned efficiently and made me feel I could be standing in someone else's dirty shower water, which is why I cleaned the base myself initially before stepping in there as it was not cleaned to a satisfactory standard in my eyes. The bed was hard and the pillows were hard, this did make for a couple of restless nights, having us wish we had brought our own pillows from home. Comfort should be a priority within any accommodation so cutting back on purchasing a great bed is a big mistake. The weather was great during our stay in Eastbourne, so was not impressed by the inadequate air con in the room, which was not powerful enough to stop us from sweating in the room. When the room was cleaned when we left to go sight seeing, this was definitely not to a thorough standard either as the floor being marble should be swept and mopped and the basin in the bathroom was clearly not washed out just emptying the bin and making a bed cannot be classed as cleaning. If you ever seen dirty sheets this should mean an automatic change and not kept on the bed dos the customer is staying one more night not pleased with that finding either. Sorry Congress but even though I loved your property, your location and the receptionist was extremely friendly ... Maybe look at your cleaning and maintenance side of your service and you could definitely reach standards of excellence, as a lot of small things can make a huge difference to a customer. All in all thank you for the experience

Room Tip: Chose a room on 2nd floor or above make sure you r not booking a small dingy room, could be the case via the bookings site Beware !!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Clean apartments but the upper floors are much nicer and more spacious due to high ceiling and bigger rooms itself. Lower floor ceiling is very low and not great view to look at the walls. Some works are taking place which are quite noisy from morning until 6pm. Outside needs a bit more care as well. But all facilities there which is convenient if you are staying longer when just few days.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family