All reviews washing machine sky tv amazing facilities self catering huge tv sea front plenty of storage art gallery bed was very comfortable the ground floor one night stay town centre enjoyable stay short break theatre microwave appliances
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Room 118 was a good one...small but clean and it has a nice bathroom and mini kitchen with oven, microwave, kettle, fridge... very happy with my stay... friendly staff and gorgeous too (night duty of sept 16th) very commendable service...just the room was so close to the entrance that u will be bothered by others going in and out of the apartment... other than that its ok! 4 stars... close to the beach 20min walk towards hollywell and helen garden... close to beachy head and birling gap and the seven sisters!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and myself had a lovely 2 night stay at the Congress Hotel. Staff were very helpful and friendly, our studio room was really clean, spacious and had all modern kitchen appliances. Plus very close to everything and the town centre.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for the weekend of 14th -16th September. The reception staff were so lovely and helpful. The room was spotless with everything you could possibly need, including microwave, cooker, washer etc, down to tea towels, washing up liquid, hand wash etc. The apartments are obviously being refurbished, but it wasn't intrusive and didn't spoil our stay in any way. It was lovely to be able to take the dog as well and at only £10 a night was worth it. I would certainly choose to stay here again and would recommend the apartments

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dogs allowed for £10 a night and £100 deposit in case of damage. Apartments on ground floor great for taking dog out quickly to communal field at the back. All marble with new cooker, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge, air-conditioning and furniture. Large shower with lots of hot water, radiators all work but not needed. The staff and owners were so friendly and very helpful. Serviced every 2nd day. The bad reviews on here were probably teething problems, we travel a lot and the Congress apartments were one of the best places we found. We will be recommending them on dog owner sites and forums and trip advisor. There is still building work going on but we went out at 9am and returned after 6pm so never heard them.

1  Thank Seabreeze75
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed on Saturday night (15th September 2018) in a family room at Congress Apartments Eastbourne. Very clean throughout, the room had everything we needed, and the beds were very comfortable. I always take my own pillow when we stay somewhere, but I really had no need to bother this time away, I had a very good nights sleep. I will be looking to stay here again the next time I go to Eastbourne.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family