All reviews alice suite martin bland whirlpool bath mini bar homemade shortbread alice in wonderland lovely hotel dog friendly hotel overlooking the bay fire escape sitting room couldn't do enough first class four poster bed the bank holiday weekend evening meal small hotel
Reviewed 5 March 2018

fantastic , great food, staff , location , accomodation all at a reasonable price too .... even had free parking too on site ... night porter happy to serve into the small hours ... alice in wonderland slept here too ( well the character behind her ) get it booked if your unsure ... right on the front great views from the tea - rooms ...

Room Tip: enjoy the afternoon tea ... stunning and gorgeously tasty
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank peter919
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had a room on the front overlooking the bay. Very comfortable but very warm, ended up sleeping starfish style on top of the bed! Mind you it was well below freezing outside. Given the outside temperatures I had the evening meal in the hotel. I had the lamb shank and honestly it was superb and very plentiful to the extent I couldn't finish it.

Room Tip: Ask for one on the front, the view along the bay is lovely as the sun rises over Little Orme
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank johnsafety
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My Mum and I stayed here for 3 night on bed and breakfast basis . We had a double room each , Mums on second floor , large and airy , nice bathroom . My room was third floor , snug but also very nice with view of the Orme . Very good value and clean , also I am vegan and they did try their best with breakfast , soy milk , plant based spread etc , which was great . Parking at front of hotel was also a plus , would like to return .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DebbieCo
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on Friday 23rd. Very clean and pleasant hotel. Staff are very friendly and go out of their way to please. Requested an early breakfast as I wanted to set off early for Snowdon and it was no problem. Expected to be just offered cereal but they cooked me a full English and filled my flask without any fuss which was greatly appreciated. Had chicken and mushroom soup when we arrived after they had officially stopped serving food so again this was appreciated and was also delicious. All in all can’t fault this hotel or the staff in any way. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnnyUttah
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We booked the St Tudno the night before arriving and they were so helpful from the first phone call right through to us leaving today. We asked if they were dog friendly and they didn’t disappoint. Nothing was too much trouble, they were great with our dog and the service was outstanding. The accommodation was clean and comfortable and the food was beautiful. We will definitely return to this lovely little hotel. Thank you for a lovely family night away

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family