“one of the best takeaways in Llandudno”
Review of Hong Kong Takeaway

Hong Kong Takeaway
Ranked #122 of 234 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Went for a takeaway whilst staying in Llandudno. This was recommended as very good by the owner of out hotel.
The shop was busy, food fresh and plentiful. Great service in the shop. We tried the following, chicken and sweetcorn soup, best we have had from takeaway, ribs, chicken chow mein, sweet and sour chicken balls.
Will definitely use again when in Llandudno.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Often get our Chinese takeaway from here as find the food to be fresh, great tasting and very reasonably priced.

Portions are of a good size.

Parking not great as double yellow lines outside and its located opposite the train station entrance but most of the time you're not waiting long for the food anyway.

Plenty of choice on the menu for even the fussiest of eaters.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Staying over in Llandudno for a few nights we decided toorder a takeaway for conveniency. We had a quarter of Duck with pancakes (arrives with spring onions and cucumber pieces, hoisin sauce)which was absolutely spot on! Delicious!
We also ordered the selection of starters to share (seaweed, prawn toast, ribs etc) which again, was superb. Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This is a superb takeaway restaurant serving both Chinese abd fish and chips. I haven't had the latter but it always looks tempting when I'm waiting for my order. The staff are friendly and help and work speedily and efficiently. It has a high hygiene rating and the food is excellent. I usually go in to ordr and wait and it doesn't take too lomg for my order to appear. VCery good.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Local chippy & Chinese takeaway I used to frequent... ordered from here a couple of weeks ago for delivery, they gave me an estimated time of 1hr10 which is quite a lot considering they weren't too far away.. they didn't show up for a further 10/15 minutes after this and I decided to call, the rude lad who answered the phone explained that they were busy and the delivery driver was coming back off another job before coming to us, he didn't apologise, he just told me they're busy and he won't be that long?
20 minutes later the delivery driver shows up with our food, no apology from him and we even told him we had waited ages.. he too just said 'the shop is busy and they will serve them first before deliveries' .. no form of compensation whatsoever, not even a cheeky bag of prawn crackers to say sorry.

and to top it off the food was a car crash, from extremely greasy sausages to burnt chips and some chicken dish that gave my aunt the runs for the next two days!

overall a terrible experience and I won't be getting food there again any time soon, sorry.

Date of visit: February 2017