Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
US$61
Vio.com
US$60
Hotels.comUS$61
TravelocityUS$61
HurbUS$83
All reviews dog friendly hotel per night sea front nice stay couldn't do enough room was large feel very welcome great position would stay again single room breakfast was excellent full english lovely hotel short stay one night stay visiting llandudno toast
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2022

I have been there for two days. I got very good service there. They are very friendly. Besides, the sea is near from this hotel. I will recommend this hotel to stay.thank you for stay.i will visit again soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 9 April 2022

It was pleasure staying at Broadway hotel. Location was amazing just two minutes walk you can see the lovely see view.Ross was really helpful by giving us the details of the visiting location which is very helpful as because we haven’t got much time. Thanks for your help.
Regards
Avi

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 25 March 2022

Stayed for one night with my son and I can honestly say you’d be better sleeping in the car! The standard of the hotel is very poor. It’s clearly not had any money spent on it for a long time. The bed was so uncomfortable I had to sleep in the bunk bed. The room was dirty, smelt of drains, was poorly maintained and it took forever to get hot water.
The view from the window was of overflowing bins.
Just avoid it!! There’s much places at lower prices.

Date of stay: February 2022
3  Thank MartAllen1
Reviewed 22 February 2022

Very happy with friendly staff Ross and his team was excellent I have to mentioned about breakfast best breakfast I have ever had.Room was basic very clean and everything was working.I will visit here again if I am in Llandudno again

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 27 January 2022 via mobile

Absolutely not enjoying my stay, I don’t ask for a lot, bed and a hot shower simples!….. I got a bed but literally no hot water 2 nights on the trot, all you want after a full shift on a building site.
The gaff should be burnt down which will happen sooner rather than later with the dodgy wiring running all over the place.
Been completely mugged off and well over priced, charging Hilton prices for a dog kennel.
Place stinks of stale urine and faeces

Date of stay: January 2022