“Local sushi bar....brilliant.”
Review of Lux Sushi

Lux Sushi
Ranked #135 of 448 Restaurants in Ipswich
Price range: US$4 - US$67
Description: Fresh and healthy Sushi in Ipswich. Worlds most popular sushi rolls for every taste. Pre order from our menu or pop in to see us.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

A wonderful sushi bar has opened up in Ipswich. It is staffed by a delightful young woman who is happy to explain what is on offer and who makes the food to order. It is delicious, and worth every penny.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is a small kiosk that does takeaway sushi. The sushi is all made to order (which is great) so I would recommend calling up and ordering in advance, don't turn up expecting to take stuff away straight off.

The sushi was really great. I will certainly be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Finally some decent sushi in Ipswich! The dragon roll is not to be missed! The nigiri were delicious. The Hosomaki were a bit on the small side but, the perfectly cooked rice, fresh fish & smiley service means I will definitely return.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

In only a few weeks this small establishment is producing outstanding sushi. Fresh, great quality, friendly service, affordable price.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Just called in on the way past as I love sushi.
Several dishes to choose from but I couldn't decide.
Took advice from the staff and chose a fried prawn dish with salad wrapped in rice and nori.
It was delicious.
£8.50 was a reasonable price for 10 large sushi rolls, soy, wasabi and pickled ginger...
I've seen the other review and would agree, but credit to the owner.
She has opened on a limited budget I guess ,and I would like to review the food primarily as she has only been open 4 weeks.
Good luck, I will be back the food was great,
Ps Thanks the extra tubs of pickled ginger for my home made Nasi goreng.

Dave