“Really, really good”
Review of Ocean Fish Platter

Ocean Fish Platter
Ranked #1 of 435 Restaurants in Ipswich
Price range: US$21 - US$35
Description: THE BEST SEAFOOD RESTAURANT IN TOWN. Friendly family back ground You just can't beat We love seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I visited at lunchtime on a Friday - we had the ocean fish platter (which was big!), chips and salad. All the fish was perfectly cooked and really very, very tasty. The chips are just like traditional chip shop chips, but not greasy at all. A great salad, super fresh. Service was excellent. This is the best meal we have had out for a very long time - so pleased we’ve found this restaurant!

2  Thank Pod3009
Write a reviewReviews (410)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't explain you must. Worth every penny. I am black and i can assure you the restaurant team is one of the best. They are culturally aware, inclusive, helpful and quite engaging. I have been to posh places with worst customer service but this place is different.

On the outside Ocean platter looks like an avarage restaurant but the service, ambiance and food inside is like no other in Ipswich. Take your family and friends there you'll love it! ☺️

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank Breezymommy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Superb food and friendly service. Fish caserole and grilled plaice served to perfection. Highly recommended

2  Thank anagram49
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. The food was excellent and fresh. We had the scallops and calamari as starters and then the Mediterranean Seafood casserole, which was the best seafood dish I have ever tasted in a long time , and the hubby Spicy Fish Kebab. We decided my dish was the best of the night. Word of warning - my scallops had a large amount of dill in them, which for a dill lover is fine, but hubby not so much. The service was good even though it was a busy and a Monday night. If we ever come back to Ipswich this will be on the top of my restaurant list.

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank 74JoeJoe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

went here for the second time. the food is absolutely delicious and really well cooked! Please do sot out the flies as spent most of my time preventing them from sitting on our food. Other than that hope to visit again.

1  Thank chocolateCookie77