All reviews the pub beagle pub next door quiet location all you can eat cooked breakfast stayed here for nights breakfast staff no lift breakfast room main road excellent stay pleasant stay family room comfortable bed excellent value for money full english ipswich town centre
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed for one night only and was happy with everything.
Helpful and friendly staff on reception.
Rooms clean and a good size.
Small walk to the Beagle for food and drinks.
Only small issue we were in room 17 and during the night the bathroom sink makes an awful noise every now and then which does wake you.
Very comfortable beds, soft large towels and good pillows.

Good parking and plenty of spaces for size of hotel.

Great stay all round.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Comfortable and convenient for visiting family in the vicinity. Would always stay there if price is right. Staff helpful and polite. Didn't eat there but menu looked interesting. Bedroom was clean and bed comfortable with options available if too warm.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Stayed in room 49 that was located at the end of the corridor. Toilet clearly in need of some bleach as it hadn't seen any for a while judging by the pans colour. Room standard Premier inn. Breakfast was substantial just spoilt by the fact that the sausages and bacon were overcooked. This fate also occurred in the pastries on offer. Namely the croissants. These were far too dark in colour. Overall the staff were pleasant and a tesco supermarket is five minutes away for all your other needs. OK for a stopover but be prepared to travel for anything else.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Everything was fine about this hotel until I found out they had no lifts or trolleys.

The room was great - very clean and felt modern. It was a very small room with no bath - none of the rooms have baths I was told.

Breakfast was awful. I went down at 7.30 and was told, even thought there were just 4 people eating in the room, there was a 30 minute delay to get cooked breakfast.

So I went to reception to upgrade my wifi. The staff there said they couldn't do it as they couldn't log onto the system. I went back to my room.

40 mins later I can back down and hit a cooked breakfast. Afterwards I went to try and buy wifi again as I had important work to do. There was still no one avail to help me - even though there were 3 members of staff in eyesight. Something to do with the till I think.

It was maddening - a poor management ethic going on here and staff are failing to be led. The staff who I saw were very nice though.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Squaredog
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Services at Premier Inn Ipswich (Chantry Park) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

At Premier Inn it is our aim is to make our guests feel brilliant through a great night’s sleep, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing.

Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Kind regards

Sharelle

Premier Inn Team

Reviewed 1 October 2016

we spent a very relaxing weekend touring the area around Ipswich including Flatford Mill and Dedham Vale The hotel was fantastic for this and very comfortable relaxing and friendly. Good pub within 1 minutes walk and a great pub within 5 minutes drive Wild Man at Sproughton. We had a great time highly recommended

Date of stay: September 2016