Novotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
US$153
US$130
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$95
Lattice Lodge(Ipswich)
US$78
US$64
  • Restaurant
The Mermaid Inn(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$53
Premier Inn Ipswich South Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Ipswich South East Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Ipswich Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$48
Travelodge
    All reviewsswimming poollondon roadhealth clubpark and ridenice poolsteam room and saunabit datedreception staffplenty of parkingbar areaan upgradeleisure facilitiesroom was clean and comfortablewould stay againwalk in showertea and coffeestayed for one night
    Reviewed 20 August 2017

The hotel was in the ideal location, not far from Ipswich town centre but also close to the A14. The room was clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast seemed fairly expensive at £14.95 without booking or £10 if you book in advance. We just used the Tesco extra cafe down the road which cost us less than half of the price. The pool, spa and gym were free for us to use as holiday inn guests and the changing rooms even had hair dryers available to use. The staff were all really helpful and friendly and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank CSRobin
    General Manager H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear CSRobin

Thank you for your review and feedback . I am delighted to read you enjoyed the facilities at the hotel . I recommend that you book breakfast in advance or at checkin and this will only cost you £10 .

Look forward to welcoming you again soon .

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Located only ten minutes from the town centre this hotel is ideal as a base for local sightseeing. If you like a roomy bed ask for an upgrade from a normal double bedded room. The rooms are well appointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alan F
    Thank you for your review. Yes we are ideally located close to all attractions in Suffolk and,situated at the junction of the A14 and A12 .

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stayed in this hotel last night, first off staff are all brilliant.

I was upgraded to executive room, thank you, but to me it was a standard room, and I only had a shower, if I was in holiday inn express I would accept that I would only get a shower but in an actual holiday inn I would expect a bath.

I booked on app and it said I got free dessert but none of the staff knew about it but to be fair they did honour it, but management should of informed them.

Air con noisy but didn't need it.

Liked the bar area, they way they have done it it feels like more like a pub than a hotel so I liked it.

Would I stay here again, no only because they don't have baths

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear James C

Thank you for your review and feedback . I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thought the the staff were brilliant . I am sorry that the staff were not aware of the dessert promotion . I have passed on your comments to my Food and Beverage Manager who will retrain the team on this .
    Some of our bedrooms do have baths, so please contact the hotel,directly when booking so we can allocate you a room with a bath .

Once again thank you for your feedback .

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here after a trip to Ipswich speedway to break up the journey home. The hotel seemed more of HIE standard than HI.

There was a really strange smell in the hallways (not in the rooms) when I stayed almost stewed veg hospital smell but like I say didn't interfere with my time in my room.

Pleasant staff at the bar when I got a night cap and big car park, hotel just seemed a bit tired and in need of a refund

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
    General Manager H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ipswich, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear CheekyRed

Thank you for the review. We had bedroom and bathroom refurbishment at the end of 2015 . I will investigate the strange smell you encountered as that is something we have not encountered before.

Once again , thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel this week -the staff are friendly and very helpful. My room was a good size the bed was very comfortable and I was happy with the hairdryer that is supplied in the room. The food was nice the breakfast buffet system works really well and there are good options to choose from. I do feel the set menu is very limited and needs more options also the size of the main courses are far too big and could definitely be much smaller. The cost of a big bottle of water was far too much £4 is a crazy price and I'm sure it could be much cheaper. Overall I did like the hotel and would go back

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear rachelsp22

Thank you for the review and feedback . I am delighted to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and that you would come back again.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.