“Amazing! Plus it's indian not Thai indian”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

For all those people that disagree with this restaurant is all wrong! The service and the food is absolutely brilliant! When visiting this restaurant all the workers are respectful and polite, the food is amazing - it is not bland at all. There are so many regular customers that go there and enjoy the food themselves, plus I would not advise you to listen to trip adviser because obviously it does not get its information right about the type of restaurant it is, so if you want to visit the restaurant yourself, don't listen to all these reviews and just try it and make your own opinion out of it

Reviewed 30 August 2015

On a Saturday evening with very few people in the restaurant, we received the slowest service I have had experienced for quite a while. When complaining about lack and slowness of service they blamed other members of staff but still failed to do as requested. We were 10 people and it took an hour and a half to get main meal, and we did not have starters. It took them so long just to get drinks sorted that we nearly left. We should have done. The food was then bland and luke warm at best. Only one us us actually enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We have had both takeaway from here and eaten in the restaurant. When we ate in, the food was nice although everything tasted a bit similar. But the service was good and we left happy enough. However, when we got takeaway all the food arrived tepid (so we microwaved it) and again, we weren't blown away by the dishes.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I have been visiting this resteraunt for some time, often with work groups. The staff have always been very accommodating to groups large or small and the food is always to the highest standard. A huge menu. I recommend to all my friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

So we came here after a friend recommended and after first walking in our expectations weren't high. The greeting we received seemed shocked and definitely not welcoming. Sat us down at our table and then walked off and chatted at the bar for what must have been 10 minutes; without taking a drinks order or telling us what we can order on banquet night. Anyway that wasn't the big thing, what really wound me up was when one of the younger barmen walked behind my better half and burped whilst she was eating her starter. I don't think I have ever ever witnessed anything like this before. After standing up and saying something to him he didn't apologise at first he simple said it wasn't my fault it just came out. We nearly walked out of there never known service like it.