US$123
US$98
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$197
US$225
US$214
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Blue Shutters Guest House(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$106
Holes Bay Guest House(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$94
All reviewslate arrivalbreakfast was amazingroom was cleanfull englishhosts
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I was only hear for one evening on a stop over to take the ferry to France, when I arrived I was greeted by a friendly host.
The room was comfortable and spacious, I was only after a single room, which were not available at the time so got offered a twin at a reduced price.

Breakfast was great in the morning, and he woke up ahead to still provide the delicious service so that I could still be on time for the ferry.
And to top it all off, I was very kindly offered a lift to the ferry Port.

All in all a personable and friendly service, good rooms and a great breakfast.
All the best in the future, and don't hesitate to contact me if your looking for a holiday rental when you come to the south of France.

Just one thing, maybe something mentioning in the bathroom that the tap temperatures are reversed. wakes you up but ca be a bit of a shocker.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2015

A really great place to stay. We found Stafford and Karen very hospitable hosts, they were always very helpful, kind and polite. The rooms were excellent, exceptionally clean tidy and quiet. Breakfast was delicious and made at the time that suited us. Despite arriving late from the ferry our hosts stayed up to give us a warm welcome, and were then up early to cook our breakfast before our departure. What a service! Parking was free and no hassle just 2 minutes from the ferry terminal. Would we go there again? Most definitely. Would we recommend San Michele? Most definately. Thank you Karen and Stafford.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Stayed here for 5 night in September how glad we were to find San Michele, Karen and Stafford are great hosts nothing is too much trouble, the room was clean and breakfast very good. It was a home from home felt very relaxed. Thank you both

Room Tip: Stayed in double en suite room the bathroom was beautifully tiled, the room was dark and quite.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

My daughter, granddaughter & I stayed here for 2 nights. Karen & Stan, the owners are really delightful people. They made us feel so welcome. The room was comfortable,clean & spacious. We had full English breakfast (by choice) both days. It was first class.
I fully recommend San Michele to anyone looking for a B&B.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Just arrived home after a 1 night stay here and I would definitely recommend this b&b. Fantastic hospitality, lovely rooms, yummy breakfast (request of time and preferences taken night before) and free parking what more could you ask for?! Karen and her husband made us feel relaxed and nothing was too much trouble for them.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends