San Michele
US$109
US$91
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$186
US$167
US$89
US$83
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$146
US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$134
US$120
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$211
US$195
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$66
PremierInn.com
US$85
PremierInn.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Travelodge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I missed my ferry to Guernsey a few weeks ago and needed a place to stay close by to catch the morning ferry. And I was very lucky to spot San Michele Guest House, only three minutes away from Poole Harbour. I only stayed one night. But it was very comfortable and spotless. Karen and Staff were warm and friendly. And the full English breakfast was worth missing my ferry for. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks you two, I'll be back
Alan H from S E London.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I stayed at San Michele twice, both times were a stop over going to and from France. Karen and Stafford were the most delightful and helpful hosts. The rooms were excellent, very clean and tidy and very quiet. The full English breakfast was delicious and despite having to be up early for the ferry both Karen and Stafford were up to cook breakfast. Fantastic service all round. I would certainly recommend San Michele and will definitely go there again. Many thanks to Karen and Stafford for the most welcoming stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I have stayed at San Michele with hosts Karen and Stafford 3 times this year and absolutely loved the rooms and annex. They treated me like family and the rooms are so quiet,spotlessly clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The delicious big breakfast got me through the whole day! Very convenient to bus stop, beach, town centre and market. All within easy walking distance. They will do everything to make your stay a delight!
Thank You!

Room Tip: The large back room has a pretty garden view but all rooms were lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I was only hear for one evening on a stop over to take the ferry to France, when I arrived I was greeted by a friendly host.
The room was comfortable and spacious, I was only after a single room, which were not available at the time so got offered a twin at a reduced price.

Breakfast was great in the morning, and he woke up ahead to still provide the delicious service so that I could still be on time for the ferry.
And to top it all off, I was very kindly offered a lift to the ferry Port.

All in all a personable and friendly service, good rooms and a great breakfast.
All the best in the future, and don't hesitate to contact me if your looking for a holiday rental when you come to the south of France.

Just one thing, maybe something mentioning in the bathroom that the tap temperatures are reversed. wakes you up but ca be a bit of a shocker.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2015

A really great place to stay. We found Stafford and Karen very hospitable hosts, they were always very helpful, kind and polite. The rooms were excellent, exceptionally clean tidy and quiet. Breakfast was delicious and made at the time that suited us. Despite arriving late from the ferry our hosts stayed up to give us a warm welcome, and were then up early to cook our breakfast before our departure. What a service! Parking was free and no hassle just 2 minutes from the ferry terminal. Would we go there again? Most definitely. Would we recommend San Michele? Most definately. Thank you Karen and Stafford.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple