Free cancellation until 27/07
US$184
  • Restaurant
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$157
US$216
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$181
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$126
Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
US$104
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$170
Viewpoint Guest House(Poole)(Great Value!)
US$81
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2016

located in a very central area of Poole. Karen and Stafford were fantastic hosts they made us feel like a part of the family even sitting with us chatting whilst we were having our breakfast. The breakfast was very filling. Every day we came back to a very clean room with fresh towels. The facilities over all were very clean and very homely. Family friendly guest house and we would recommend in a heart beat

Room Tip: all very quiet heard no noise
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I missed my ferry to Guernsey a few weeks ago and needed a place to stay close by to catch the morning ferry. And I was very lucky to spot San Michele Guest House, only three minutes away from Poole Harbour. I only stayed one night. But it was very comfortable and spotless. Karen and Staff were warm and friendly. And the full English breakfast was worth missing my ferry for. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks you two, I'll be back
Alan H from S E London.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I stayed at San Michele twice, both times were a stop over going to and from France. Karen and Stafford were the most delightful and helpful hosts. The rooms were excellent, very clean and tidy and very quiet. The full English breakfast was delicious and despite having to be up early for the ferry both Karen and Stafford were up to cook breakfast. Fantastic service all round. I would certainly recommend San Michele and will definitely go there again. Many thanks to Karen and Stafford for the most welcoming stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I have stayed at San Michele with hosts Karen and Stafford 3 times this year and absolutely loved the rooms and annex. They treated me like family and the rooms are so quiet,spotlessly clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The delicious big breakfast got me through the whole day! Very convenient to bus stop, beach, town centre and market. All within easy walking distance. They will do everything to make your stay a delight!
Thank You!

Room Tip: The large back room has a pretty garden view but all rooms were lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I was only hear for one evening on a stop over to take the ferry to France, when I arrived I was greeted by a friendly host.
The room was comfortable and spacious, I was only after a single room, which were not available at the time so got offered a twin at a reduced price.

Breakfast was great in the morning, and he woke up ahead to still provide the delicious service so that I could still be on time for the ferry.
And to top it all off, I was very kindly offered a lift to the ferry Port.

All in all a personable and friendly service, good rooms and a great breakfast.
All the best in the future, and don't hesitate to contact me if your looking for a holiday rental when you come to the south of France.

Just one thing, maybe something mentioning in the bathroom that the tap temperatures are reversed. wakes you up but ca be a bit of a shocker.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo