US$46
Clow Beck House(Darlington)
US$148
US$94
US$85
Best Western Walworth Castle Hotel(Walworth)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
Priceline
US$65
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Darlington Hotel(Darlington)(Great Value!)
US$39
Travelodge
US$70
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull englishplace to stayguest kitchenmain guesthousetrain stationhome away from homefridge and microwavelocal taxisuperb breakfastvisiting darlingtonworked perfectlyplenty of storage spacefew minutes walkrooms are cleantown centrecooked breakfastbed and breakfast
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is not a five star hotel but it deserves this rating because

1) it is excellent value for money
2) the welcome is very friendly
3) the full English is very good
4) the rooms are clean and in good order

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I very often stay here when I visit family and friends.Andrew goes above and beyond to help me he gave me a lift from the railway station and also dropped me off there at the end of my holiday and he always offers this service.very good location within walking distance into Darlington. The rooms are spotlessly clean and breakfast always delicious with plenty of choices .I hope to visit again soon when I come up to Darlington.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Balmoral guest house few times last month.
Rooms are clean and tidy. Decoration is OK. Very quite place despite close to road and Hospital. Andrew is a fantastic host and he understands your needs. Happy to book Balmoral again and will recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived in the back lane of the B&B as per Andrew's instruction as he had put us in the cottage room due to walking difficulties. He was in the lane when we arrived with a warm welcoming handshake. We were shown to our room which was perfectly acceptable, warm and comfortable, the walk in wet room was a particular benefit to my wife as she has had 2 knee replacements recently. Andrew supplied us with a phone number for a local taxi, which unfortunately didn't pick up the call. In view of this Andrew offered us a lift to a restaurant nearby, a lovely gesture.
We had a very comfortable sleep and when we went for breakfast in the morning, we were astounded by the full English breakfast... Actually broke out in the "food sweats" halfway through...!! Amazing quantity and quality of food...
Thankyou Andrew for making us so welcome and if we find ourselves back in Darlington then we'll be trying to book with you again.

Cheers
Lynne and Dougie Allan

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I had booked a double room with en suite facilities as my wife would be joining me after a few days. I was given a room in the second property on Greenbank Road, as this gave me a room which also had a small kitchenette with fridge and microwave. The only slight drawback was having to walk to the main property for breakfast each morning, but it was only a few minutes walk and, given the quantity and quality of the breakfast the walk was actually a good thing! The room was spacious, the bathroom too, and our laundry and parking permit were taken care of with no fuss. Will certainly stay again

Stayed: April 2018