US$83
US$69
US$126
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$221
PremierInn.com
Aginhills Farmhouse(Taunton)(Great Value!)
US$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexercise classesdry floatoutdoor poolsteam roomdrawing roombuffet lunchconservatory areatreatment arearose gardenaromatherapy massagerefurbished roomsun loungersspa hotelbeauty treatmentsspa breakevening mealbar closes
Reviewed 12 November 2017

A group of us have been coming to Cedar Falls for 14 consecutive years and each year we see what's changed and this year it was the food. A fabulous dinner menu which was absolutely delicious. Breakfast and lunch were equally good. As soon as you arrive at Cedar Falls you feel you have arrived in your own Narnia! Cocooned from the outside world, you can enjoy as little or as much of what's on offer at Cedar Falls. The Spa treatments are for me an essential part of my stay. The therapists do the best pedicures I have experienced and all other treatments are as good. Cedar Falls is in a stunning location particularly at this time of the year with all the spectacular autumn colours and you can wander around the extensive grounds. The bedroom are ok, very comfy but of varying sizes and differing views and you pay the same rate. A must is the shop which sells a melange of items, beautiful clothes, lovely jewellery, handbags and other items - I always want to buy the lot! It's a great shame when the end comes and I leave to go home.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

It is a lovely house and the dinning room and communal room is lovely. My room wasn't very nice, scruffy and with a plug in heater. I did ask for a mother and was offered a choice. Some newly decorated in a modern grey but small twins. I opted for room 6 which was nice, room 7 is lovely but wasn't available and both are more country style but nice rooms. Service was good but vege option on the Sunday night poor if you don't like mushroom. The spa was nice but a little tired and needs updating. However it was fairly quiet and peaceful. My friends meat dish was excellent and the dinning room is lovely. Set in lovely grounds it is a nice experience and priced accordingly as the spa is a bit dated. Staff well trained and very professional. Thought 6.50 add on for cooked breakfast was a little much as continental breakfast was free.

Room Tip: There are modern updated rooms but some are old and a bit scruffy.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Upon arrival we were given our key to our room (19) and considering I paid £278 for the night, I was more than a little disappointed with the size of the room which was smaller than my bedroom at home. In the room you are barely able to walk around the bed without feeling pushed against the window. It felt like we were placed in a £278 a night cupboard.

In the afternoon we visited the spa for our £120 couples massage, which started well but became increasingly embarrassing for me as my therapist burst out laughing twice during my treatment and had to excuse her self from the room to 'calm down' and collect a glass of water. In fairness; my husband had a perfectly enjoyable massage, it was just my massage that was the problem. I mentioned as part of the health questionnaire that I recently had surgery my left upper thigh but it should not affect my treatment. However the therapist felt that it was necessary to wear gloves to massage my entire body (as opposed to just my left thigh) which was in no way relaxing and embarrassing when she couldn't stop laughing.

Next up was our evening meal and to say we were disappointed would be an understatement. I ordered the butternut squash risotto which was completely tasteless and was not even given the opportunity by the members of staff to send the food back. I then decided to have the apple crumble for dessert; which even though the pot which it was served in was warm, the crumble and the single piece of apple inside was cold. My husband wanted to order the crumble as well and asked for it to be served with ice-cream, but was informed by staff that this was not possible and it only comes with cream. Instead he opted for the cheesecake which was served with... ice-cream. Surely it wouldn't be impossible to have dished up a scoop of ice-cream alongside the crumble? In hindsight though, knowing the crumble was cold; my husband definitely got the better deal.

The next morning we woke up early to make use of the breakfast we were entitled to and found sparse fruit available which did not look fresh, some toast and cereals. For the price I paid I did expect a higher standard of complimentary breakfast. We decided to spend extra money on a cooked breakfast but probably should have known better and were once again left disappointed. My husband picked the salmon with scrambled egg which he said the salmon tasted 'off' and I had the poached egg on toast with one egg very undercooked. This rounded off an awful experience.

In total I have paid £423.55 for our one night stay on what was intended to be a special occasion. Instead of it being special, I found myself being constantly disappointed and embarrassed whilst paying handsomely for the privilege.

The response i received from the hotel manager was rude and disrespectful. Making accusations that myself and my husband were not truthful about our experience as we did not complain at the time. They have not offered us a refund and instead a possible upgrade on our next stay! we will never stay with Cedar Falls again and would not recommend anyone to stay with them.
We are not one for complaining as we find it embarrassing as well as not wanting to put a downer on our weekend. I did mention to the receptionist upon leaving that we were unhappy about our stay but we will email the manager after our stay to not cause a fuss in front of other guests. I have asked for higher managements details to take this further and I am still waiting for a reply.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Georgina H
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Superb stay where the staff were friendly and couldn't' do enough for you! Food was exquisite and the treatment and spa facilities were relaxing and top notch. The room was to a very high standard and the grounds manicured, private and extensive. I will certainly stay here again. Mr. B

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We visited this wonderful Health Farm as a treat for our 18th Wedding Anniversary. We had a lovely relaxing visit. The spa facilities are great. The pool, jacuzzi and sauna are lovely, the steam room which is a personal favourite is fantastic.
We had a dry float treatment which was amazing, complete relaxation!
Dinner was absolutely fantastic, compliments to the chef! Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice in a wonderful restaurant.
All the staff we encountered were lovely, thanks for making our stay special.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple