All reviews exercise classes dry float outdoor pool steam room drawing room buffet lunch aqua jet conservatory area rose garden aromatherapy massage refurbished room sun loungers spa staff relaxing break spa hotel evening meal birthday present
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful period house with stunning grounds. Lovely and relaxing and all the staff wonderful, professional and friendly! The food was absolutely delicious with a wide range to choose from for dinner and breakfast. We did stay in a recently renovated room so it was lovely and clean however I think parts of the house are quite dated such as really warn carpet in some of the hallways, just in general needs a little TLC! Did really enjoy our stay here though and the food was a highlight!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sssophieLW
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We visit Cedar Falls at least once a year. Wish it was more often!! I went to celebrate my Mum's birthday with her, my brother and daughter. We just went for one night and it was absolutely glorious. The staff couldn't be more helpful, the new rooms are beautifully designed and luxurious and the food. . . . .well it was amazing!!! I would recommend Cedar Falls to anyone looking to escape their chaotic lives even just for a one night stay! You get to have almost 2 full days there and completely recharge your batteries. It is set in the most beautiful location too. . . .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DavidDevon3
Reviewed 1 May 2018

My Mum and I came here for a treat for a day. We hadn’t been here for a few years as last time we came, we felt that the place was looking tired and could do with a refurbishment. When we came this time, we were happy to see that some of it had been refurbished and the changing rooms were looking a lot better. The one downside was the food. Our day included the lunch buffet. I am a pretty fussy eater so didn’t like most of the buffet. It would have been better to have an a la carte menu as well, even with just some sandwiches or something hot. Not everyone who comes to a spa wants to eat like a rabbit!! I managed to make myself a ham sandwich. My Mum tried to order a glass of wine with her lunch and that was quite hard work as the waiter seemed to think she wasn’t allowed!! Eventually someone let her have one!! But it they serve wine, why can’t they serve food that is deemed a bit naughty as well?!?

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Vickvanb
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Our fourth visit.The hotel and spa has been noticeably and pleasingly upgraded.My party of 6 ladies had a wonderful overnight stay.Sheila and Paula the charming ladies on reception ensured our rooms were perfectly suited to our requirements .The bedrooms being most comfortable and spotlessly clean.Thank you Sylvia and the housekeeping team.
Dinner was a delight.Gavin is an amazing chef ,everything was mouth-wateringly delicious.Cooked with great care and expertise befitting any 5star restaurant.The lunch buffet is definitely worth £16 but an option of a lighter snack menu would have been appreciated by some of us.
The excellent staff all certainly went the extra mile to ensure we had a lovely stay and we look forward to our next visit.

Room tip: Refurbished rooms are lovely
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank christine w
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Cedar falls is the whole package, the food is exquisite. I've tried new foods, foods cooked a new way and have absolutely enjoyed every bite, but the lemon posset was...well there are no words to describe the utterly delicious explosion in my mouth it gave me. I'm leaving having eaten the best quality restaurant food ever and the most nutritious. The ladies at both receptions were brilliant from the moment I arrived to the sad sad moment I had to leave. The housekeeping team are wonderful little fairies who clean everything thoroughly without you making their presence known. Their attention to the little details are unbelievable. Loving the new blankets in the pool area and the private shower cubicles. Try keeping me away :)

Trip type: Travelled solo