“Valentine night ”

Neelagiree Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 333 Restaurants in Rotherham
Price range: US$8 - US$46
Description: We at Neelagiree proudly presents you with varieties of dishes from length and breadth of India. The state of Maharashtra in West to West Bangal in the East & Kerala state in south to Jammu at North. We have taken best of our efforts to make our menu includes the most popular dishes, which are traditionally Indian. With a special focus to specialties of South India. These dishes are rarely available in Indian restaurants in the UK. We only serve authentic Indian food, and believe in the highest quality. With the combination of most delicious dishes, the best class service in the industry and the right ambience, no doubt Neelagiree will give you a delightful experience. If you are not quite sure whether you want to go to an Indian Restaurant do not worry at all.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant at least 4 times now. The valentines meal was a really good meal. The staff were run off their feet but nothing was too much trouble excellent food and service definitely will be back

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I had been to Neelagiree before after reading all the excellent reviews but did not find the experience to be as good as other peoples....
Instead of leaving a review I decided to try the restaurant again as the majority of people eating at the restaurant left very positive reviews.I believe my visit might have been a one of.....
I m glad I did because the service and front of house was excellent......The exceptional menu is very difficult to choose from and there are many varied and exciting dishes to choose from.....You must try something different I kept saying to my guests but they opted for onion bargees and pakora which were not on the menu ..but the restaurant did make then for my guests.....
My only criticism was that the main meal came when I was still eating my starter but to be fair the Maitre d did say that the meal had come too early.....||\
Anyway I really enjoyed my meal and service...I especially liked the white table napkins ...All these factors make an excellent dining experience...Well done Neelagiree I will be coming again to your restaurant in the near future....

Suresh B, General Manager at Neelagiree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for the lovely comments and I am glad that you have enjoyed the hospitality of neela giree.
Looking forward to see you.

Suesh Bahuguna

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I go for weekends away once a month we always visit the two best restaurants based on Trip Advisor ratings.

Neelagiree did not disappoint. It was brilliant. The food was lovely. The portions were great and the price was fantastic.

One negative worth mentioning was the poor decor standard in the landing and stairs area going down to the restrooms - other that that it was brilliant.

I really appreciated the manager taking the time to come over to ask us about our experience I do that in my work too, most places don’t ask these days.

If we visit Rotherham again we will return.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

1st off a nice greeting upon arrival. Immediately taken to a table.
You are left to browse menu at leisure. No rushing to get your drinks order which I liked.
We only had the poppadoms with various sauces plus main course.
The lamb rogan josh was cooked to perfection in a lovely spicey sauce. Hot but not overpowering. Lemon rice was really good as was the chilli naan.
We will definitely be coming back again.

Suresh B, General Manager at Neelagiree Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear Mr. Damad
Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
and we are looking forward to see you again.

with regards
Suresh Bahuguna

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We went last night as a pre valentines treat I’ve had better ping meals from Tesco! The Bacardi and Diet Coke started proceedings off- that was not proper Bacardi and decent coke regardless of the bottle I was shown. The onion bharjis were like bulllets on a plate we ate what we wouldn’t break our teeth on as we were hungry. The egg rice seems to have 8 different items in it but not much egg. The medium strength curry nearly blew mine and my husbands head off so we didn’t eat much. The garlic naan was lovely however.

Hi Kim
Thank you very much for the comment just to let us know. but I remember the incident and and I know you was not happy with the Bacardi, perhaps that was the one reason you started disliking everything.. during the meal you never told us that something wrong with the food. we have not charged you the bacardi also.
How ever please accept my apologies that you did not have a good experience, therefore, I request you to kindly visit once agai and I will ensure that you have been looked after.
Thank you very much.