“Much Improved”
Review of Rajas

Rajas
Ranked #246 of 336 Restaurants in Rotherham
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Having written a bad review for this place, I wanted to write about how much it has improved recently. I tried them again a few months ago and now go regularly. The food is much improved, the pizzas are very tasty, and the box meals offer plenty of variety. Whenever I have been in I have noticed they are very busy with customers visiting, calling, and ordering via some app.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Waited from 7.20 till 9pm for food to arrive when it arrived it was just warm clearly been ready ages can't fault the driver he was lovely rang up to tell them letting them know we're happy to wait for new order but no they offered us a discount on next order..... 1st takeaway I have ever known to think it's ok for there customers to eat cold pizza!!!!!!! Gave it them back never using again

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Visited today. Good taste and affordable. Offer good range of kebabs, burgers and pizzas. Staff are friendly.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Rajas is simply the best place in Wellgate for Kebabs. Served in only a few minutes, with optional salad, extra salad, garlic sauce, chilli sauce, extra sauce. Delicious!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I have been eating at Rajas since they opened and always found the food tasty. However, over the last six months or so they have started cutting corners and the food has suffered.

The final straw for me was getting a chicken pizza with very very dry chicken (some pieces you couldn't bite!) and the chips had already been cooked, I don't know how long they'd been there because when I had them they tasted awfully stale - could have been hours!

Very disappointed that they are happy to treat their customers this way. Avoid.