US$75
  • Pool
Woodland Manor Hotel(Clapham)(Great Value!)
US$82
The Sharnbrook Hotel(Sharnbrook)(Great Value!)
US$86
PremierInn.com
US$41
d'Parys Hotel(Bedford)
US$85
All reviewstithe barnwineglass restaurantmanor suitewedding venuewedding breakfastbottle of proseccodaughters weddinglovely hotelwedding receptionafternoon tealovely settingoverlooking the rivercountry parkspecial thankssunday lunchfollowing morninglovely room
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Great service for all 60+ guests. food well prepared and well presented
Lovely venue next to river Ouse
situation very good with ample parking. lots of old "barn" type features. good sized rooms.
It has a separate full sized barn for special occasions of say over 50 people, bar and service in barn
menu chosen in advance 3 courses choices and varied. vegetarian options good main meal very well prepared and served by plenty of waiters. very attentive and anxious to help..good choice.

Room Tip: probably no 1
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TimL4264
BarnsHotel, General Manager at The Barns Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review, I am delighted that the Rotary Club joined the Barns Hotel to celebrate your annual ladies night dinner and had a fabulous experience. I will share all your kind feedback with the team and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Barns hotel to meet up with my brother and his wife. We enjoyed drinks at the bar, dinner in the restaurant and cream team too. Service is really really good and whilst there were a couple of events over both days we visited, we felt that the hotel works hard to look after their staying guests too.
My wife and I would recommend for a relaxing break in a lovely hotel!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank geofflong1

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review, I am thrilled that when joining the Barns Hotel to celebrate a special occasion you had a fantastic experience. Our team are dedicated to ensuring all our guests feel welcome and I am delighted that we delivered on this occasion.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Found on internet, excellent location for visiting relatives, the receptionist was most welcoming, we had a lovely spacious room, enjoyed 2 delicious dinners and 2 good choice breakfasts. The best memory we took away was the warm and friendliness of all the staff especially Kay. . We will be returning ! !

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Celia F

Thank you for your wonderful review, I am thrilled that you recently joined the Barns Hotel and had a fabulous experience leaving you with such fond memories.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Had the pleasure of staying at this Hotel for about 7 weeks due to a work contract close by, I had the same room for the duration of my stay, room was always clean and always warm
The hotel is set well back from the main road so no external interruption's from traffic noise.During my prolonged stay the restaurant provided some excellent evening meals.... the staff were always very friendly ( Kaye) and helpful.
The breakfast menu was very good ....sadly I only ever had 1 due to starting work early .... but would certainly recommend the breakfasts

Room Tip: Rooms are warm and comfortable and clean
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Brockie23

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, I am delighted during your stay at the Barns Hotel you found our team welcoming and facilities up to standard.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Booked this only because it was halfway between us and friends, but what a find. From the moment we checked in ALL the staff were friendly and helpful, simple things like noticing that we were running out of tea at breakfast before we had to ask, bringing more tap water at dinner, again without being asked. We had booked a deal and often these things are very prescriptive, not at the Barns. The food was superb, service excellent, thank you Kay, Chris and Tiagro, and again nothing too much trouble. There is a very pleasant walk along the river into Bedford, not somewhere any of us had been before but really enjoyed wandering around. The Panacea museum is a must if you have time.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank holidayjunkye

Thank you for your wonderful review and for taking your time to share your recent experience with us, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Barns Hotel. I will share all your kind feedback with the team and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.