“Fabulous food and service”
Review of The Cochin

Ranked #12 of 400 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Cochin,our philosophy is simple.Our aim is to convey our passion for costal south Indian cuisine in a way which gives you a perspective on our quest for perfect ingredients,technique and a deep-seated desire to continue learning and evolving through old traditions and modern tastes. Cochin's menu embodies a unique blend of ethnic and progressive dishes.Our restaurant is renowned as the home of traditional home style south Indian cuisine,but we recognise that the most important way that we can convey our love for what we do is to have fun whilst doing it.We will always experiment with our combination of modern and traditional. There is no "Magic Recipe" but we know what works. We hope that you feel the same way,after a visit to cochin!!!!
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Delicious food and wonderful service. I had the fish curry which was amazing! Eaten here several times and will definitely be coming back!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (370)

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Superb food
Really loved everything we tried
We eat curry all the time, and it was lovely to find a restaurant with such an unusual menu. We live in coventry now, so no shortage of excellent curry houses but never seen a South Indian one before.
The dosas were outstanding. The curries were unusual, meticulously spiced and the tastiest curries we've tried in a long time.
Teamed with a lovely waiter who talked us through the menu and helped with accompaniments, it was an excellent meal.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Food at Cochin is always awesome. Very delicious curries, Dosas. Everything authentic.
Only suggestion will be to have Tandoor at your restaurant and start serving some nice authentic Tandoori Rotis, Naans and kebabs.
I still loves your food anyways.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 5 February 2021

I've been craving for fish curry and lamb, one of my friends suggested this restaurant. Damn, this is one of the finest things that I've ever eaten. I would really like to suggest this to my friends and the delivery was on time, perfectly cooked. Great job all the staff. I'll be ordering again soon....

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

ordered today at 18:00 for a delivery at 20:15 as im working in london got back at 19:30 and lo and behold my door bell rang at 19:40 with my curry ........normally it arriving early is a bonus
not this time as the food was cold so i have to ask myself how early had they cooked it to be cold when you delivered it 40 min early, so i f it had turned up on time it would have been cooked and left for over an hour,+ then when i phoned up i was told that i was wrong and the food had been freshly cooked( but for what time ?) and the manager would get back to me at 21:00 and guess what no phone call !!!!!!!
i have had some great food for the restaurant and have recommended it to friends not any more and i certainly wont be coming back

Date of visit: January 2021