“Fantastic Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic tapas lunch here on Good Friday. Everything from the ambience, staff, service, drinks and food were top marks. I've eaten pretty much everywhere in Bedford and I can honestly say this is the best food in town. We are looking forward to our next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I held an event at The Pantry this month. Rose and Vince made the event flow so smoothly.

The food was amazing and there was certainly plenty of it. The staff were very attentive to all our supporters throughout the night and could not do enough.

The food arrived on time and every course was piping hot.

The evening was a great success and we will certainly be holding another one later in the year.

Thank you everyone at the Pantry.

The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere whether you go just for coffee and cake, lunch or dinner with friends and family. You will not be disappointed. Next time you are looking for an excellent, authentic Italian meal pop in to The Pantry.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Took my wife and child here last week and like always vince and the staff made my evening all that little bit more special! The food was amazing and cooked perfectly. If you ever decide to go to the Higgins pantry (witch I highly recommend you do) try the fish platter or spaghetti al vongole! ambsoulutly delicious!

1  Thank marcellocipriani
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place.
Took my father here for his 70th birthday lots of us there and the service was fantastic.
The food was amazing as usual, it just kept on coming and coming!
Would highly recommend for any function or just an evening meal.
Very reasonably priced also.
Don’t take my word for it try it yourself

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

It had been a while since my partner and I had been out for a meal together and we had heard many good things about the Pantry so we decided to reserve a table for two on a Friday night.
As soon as we had arrived we were pleasantly greeted by a smartly dressed waiter that showed us to our table,without too much delay the waiter promptly brought out two refreshing prosecco spritzers and some olives with focaccia bread drizzled with balsamic vinegar as a apertizer.
As we looked through the well drafted menu we couldn't decide what to have until our friendly waiter recommended we try the restaurants special mixed fish grill that he said would be delicious and it was!
The mussels and clams fresh and plump the king prawns sweet and succulent the sea bass light and tasty and the calamari were crispy and tender.
Just when I thought I couldn't fit another thing in we were presented with a platter of fried pasta doe coated with melted chocolate it was devine!
In all it was a lovely meal and we were treated so well the service at the pantry is excellent and they made us feel very special and we will be returning soon.