“delicious vegan food!”

WowYauChow Altrincham
Ranked #72 of 167 Restaurants in Altrincham
Price range: US$7 - US$49
Description: Chinese casual dining restaurant in Altrincham. Serving up British Chinese favourites and Chinese Comfort Food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very tasty vegan food and excellent service from the staff. the ‘veganmanfu’ dish was a really nice way to try a little bit of the “everything” and bao buns options were great. staff were very friendly and helpful, myself and my mum were very pleased with our visit and will definitely be returning!!!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank emmahT7381IR
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for bottomless brunch with 2 friends. Reasonable priced deal.

Restaurant and presentation very nice.

Small choice of food and I didn’t enjoy any. Beef wan ton tasted like cottage pie, tasteless soy chicken and pork so spicy it was inedible.

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

We are regular customers usually love the food.
One of the servers said to me ‘wow you’ve ordered a lot of food’
Was with my friends, I ordered one dish extra than they did yet he didn’t say anything to them?
We all agreed it’s rude and non of his business how much food I order. Left feeling embarrassed.
Staff need training in mental health as if he had said this to anyone else it might have done some damage.
Unfortunately won’t be returning. I don’t go out to eat to feel bullied.

(The young man with blonde hair was lovely couldn’t fault him)

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank VMAC1993
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Came here after hearing about it from a friend drove about 30 mins but was so worth it food is amazing and inside of restaurant is quirky and different will definitely go again

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Sat in an outside bit covered with a plastic roof, making us feel like we’re in a budget greenhouse.

No one took our order after 15 mins.

Having eventually ordered, we didn’t get any drinks until 30 mins after sitting down.

Food came 50 minutes after sitting down and it was good.

Don’t bother ordering the bottomless lunch options: the cocktails are small and mostly ice, and the £13 lunch basket is much better value for money.

The table next to us had the same experience.

To finish us off, they brought us the wrong bloody bill.

Good food, bad service. If you fancy it, I’d order it on Deliveroo.

1  Thank rem90mer