Ash Farm Country Guest House
Ayuda House(Bowdon)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$56
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel(Altrincham)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$59
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$88
US$85
Barringtons Hotel(Altrincham)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
Birtles Farm(Altrincham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdunham masseygarden roomdeer parkeggs benedictthe pubdecanter of sherrypub next doornational trust propertyfour poster bedb bsfoot beda quiet country lanechristmas cakebridgewater canalprivate bathroomthoughtful touchescooked to perfection
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Can honestly say this is one of the best places I've EVER styed at.

The rooms are gorgeously decorated, very comfortable 4 poster bed, very ample facilities... free WiFi. Bathrooms on the other hand are brand new and very nice. I had the private bathroom which had a lovely rainwater style shower as well as a power shower. I took a look in an en-suite room and that was equally as nice. All the rooms are spotless.

The hotel is in a very pretty location. There's a pub full of great beer and some very nice looking food literally next door. Whilst talking about food... the breakfast was amazing on both days and the selection was also delicious. Truly something for everyone and I was frequently offered more. Everything from fresh Greek yoghurt and fresh fruits to bespoke full English, or Eggs royal. Cereals and the rest.

10 minute walk from Dunham massey which is a beautiful National trust site. I was atte ting a wedding there and found it super convenient to walk back afterwards.

Would 100% visit again. And would recommend it for anyone who has a wedding at Dunham Massey to attend or just for a weekend in the country!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank David_Crane_13
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I stay in hotels all the time, live in the USA, but from England. Was visiting for work but had a free weekend to visit family and friends, Saw the Ash Farm on Tripadvisor.com and it had great reviews, well they hit the nail on the head. Wonderful location next to Dunham Massey country home and a great traditional pub, The Swan with Two Nicks.
The room was clean, spacious and had everything you could need. Lovely country views and woke up to a sunny day :) Breakfast was all a la carte and excellent quality. I have travelled a lot over the world and this was literally a "World Class" breakfast. They made the likes of fresh salmon with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce etc. fresh baked bread, but I hankered for a traditional Full English and it was extremely tasty. All was impeccably served by my father's favorite ex-snooker player from back in the day. He was a celebrity and a perfect gentleman! I will be recommending to friends and people I know who are discerning customers.
Photo on web page does not really show how quaint and peaceful the place is!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

This is a great place. Lovely rooms, fantastic and varied breakfast and good evening meal available in pub next door. We were in the 4 poster room both this and daughter's downstairs room had view of lovely garden. Owners are great hosts. Highly recommend

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I stayed here with a colleague for a work trip - in fact, we planned our work trip around the availability of the Guest House as my colleague won't stay anywhere else. After three nights here, I can see why. The property is beautiful with nice touches everywhere - a log fire, bookcases filled with books to peruse, selections of tea and proper coffee in the room. The rooms and bathrooms are comfortable, warm, clean and lovely to stay in. However, the best part of staying here is the amazing breakfast cooked by Christian each morning. I've stayed in some wonderful hotels but I think Christian's breakfast tops them all. The best poached eggs I have ever tasted on an extensive menu full of items I wanted to try. I felt thoroughly relaxed, despite travelling for work, and didn't really want to leave!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I wish my booked in one night could have been longer. From the reception my husband and I got, to the wonderful, comfortable room which had every home and more than expected room comforts (eg coffee /teas/wifi, etc) and bathroom toiletries to the extremely well cooked breakfast. There was so much on the breakfast menu that choosing what to have and what to leave out became a challenge. Yes we will be going back for another hopefully more than a one night stay in the future.

Room Tip: Going off the standard of our room and the guest house standards all would be good.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple