All reviews dunham massey garden room deer park pub next door eggs benedict decanter of sherry the pub national trust property four poster bed b bs foot bed a quiet country lane bridgewater canal little extras private bathroom huge bed cooked to perfection
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is the second time we have stayed at Ash Farm and I have to say we love it. On arrival we were met by Janice who took us to our room. Same room we had on the previous visit and its as lovely as ever. Unfortunately we were only staying for one night this time but we will be back. Breakfast this morning was a delight with plenty of choice. There is another pub called the Ye Olde No. 3, just outside of the village. Probably take 15 to 20 mins to walk or 3/4 mins in the car. Cheaper than the Swan with two nicks for food and drinks. Food was excellent, and there was more than enough to keep us going. This guest house is delightful (I would actually like to live in it as my home) keep up the great work. Thank you to Janice, Dave and Christian (chef).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

A delightful B&B, very comfortable with quirky little extras. The BEST bed I have ever slept in, it was ginormous. After travelling for the last 6 months around England I can say they served the best poached eggs, just perfect. A lovely breakfast made to order with obviously fresh ingredients. Situated next door to a great pub, The Swan with Two Nicks, had an excellent meal, and a short walk from Dunham Massey estate a National Trust estate, it has lovely walks. Have stayed twice now at Ash Farm and would certainly go back.

Room Tip: Only stayed in bedroom number 2 asked for it again the second time we stayed there.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently and it’s very nice, shame that it was raining, as there is an outdoor area and if the weather had been good, it would have been nice to sit out there. The place is right by Dunham massey, which is very nice to walk around and see the deer park. There is a pub next door which does good food for a decent price. The room was an alright size and I thought that the shortbread biscuits and after eight chocolates were a nice little touch. The breakfast was excellent, I had the Full English that filled me up for the rest of the day. The only thing was that the guy whose name I’m sorry I don’t know; but he was working on his own as a staff member hadn’t showed up, but he did brilliant considering he was doing breakfast for eight people by himself. I could see it was stressful for him (I would be stressed if I was in his position) but he didn’t let it show and it was a pleasure to be served by him. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Wanted something really nice but without paying the earth for it. Ash Farm Country Guest House ticked all the boxes. Easy to find, spotlessly clean, everything included (even a small decanter of complementary sherry !). Then there was breakfast, WOW !
Excellent service, accommodation, decor, location and all round value for money. Highly Recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018

A first class B & B in an 18th century farmhouse. Located near Manchester Airport, Ash farm offers exceptionally comfortable accommodation in a genuine rural setting - you can even walk to a nearby deer park. Additionally the hosts provide a wide range of breakfast options prepared to a high standard.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family