“Excellent Thai restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We have eaten here many times over 5 years. Good quality Thai food at fair prices, good service and nice staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a table for 6 adults and 2 children on the coldest day of the century as a post birthday lunch celebration. It was our first visit and we were thrilled by the whole experience. The lunch time menu is a good price with a decent range of starters and mains. The food was fresh, well presented and quite delicious. The staff were, without exception, friendly and obliging which guaranteed a further visit fro us all.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Tried the lunchtime menu here, very well priced, good service food always fresh and hot
Also tried the all you can eat buffet on Sundays, this is not an all you can eat, you order from a limited selection of starters and main courses and cannot order more unless
You finish the previous dish so not really great when only a couple of you
Would be better if they served smaller portions of the dishes so you can try more - in my opinion anyway
Pad Thai is ok, sweet and sour chicken very nice, chicken skewers probably my favourite with a very Morris’s peanut sauce

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We had been meaning to try this place for a while having heard great things, we weren’t disappointed! We’ve had a few takeaways since we loved it that much! Slightly dearer than other places although you get what you pay for! I really enjoyed the mixed starter and Thai green curry with coconut rice!
Our new favourite Thai restaurant

Keep up the great work Phanthong!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Took the crazy one (12 year daughter) for dinner on Thursday night. She'd not really tried Thai before so I felt a great sense of responsibility. Bearing in mind I don't like spice, this might be a challenge.

For starters I ordered the pork skewers in a rather nice sauce with side salad. Shortie ordered the veggie spring rolls with a chilli sauce. We both enjoyed very much.

For mains I ordered the Chicken Pad Thai which I've tried before and enjoyed again. Shortie with a little advice ordered a Chicken Green Curry with rice. At first she was a little apprehensive but without doubt it was a great success.

The service was excellent and the ambiance is a true reflection of what the restuarant is trying to achieve.

Would highly recommend.