“Deliciously Authentic Thai Food”

Nahm Prik Thai Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 198 Restaurants in Altrincham
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Nahm Prik Thai Cuisine, a fine Thai restaurant in Altrincham, offering delectable meal for every occasion whether it'll be a romantic dinner or lunch, catching up with friends and family or for business entertainment. We're aspired to offer the most authentic great tasting dishes with friendly service and pleasant ambience. With spacious seatings, we're happy to cater for parties and families with children. Come and visit us for delightful meal in a tranquil atmosphere. Thanks very much and hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

From the warm Thai welcome to the relaxed atmosphere and surroundings to the stunning and authentic Thai food - it is always a great experience at Nahm Prik.

I love my Thai cuisine and just about every dish I have tried over many visits has hit the spot. Take Away is also available which we often do and you are made equally welcome with some lovely Thai Prawn Crackers with your cold Singha as you wait and chat with the owners and staff and watch the endless procession of wonderful dishes of food being served to happy customers.... so you have a little Thai experience and build up a great appetite for your food - wonderful!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My daughter took me here on a Sunday night a couple of weeks ago. We had three courses as a set menu for about £15 and although I apologise for not remembering what they were I can say, with hand on heart, I would give this place 11 out of 10 for all three dishes, as they were truly excellent. My wife had three different courses and agreed that the standard of food was outstanding, and she isn't particularly keen on Thai or Chinese food.
When I next visit my daughter I am going to insist we go to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Being relatively new to the area, I checked TripAdvisor for recommendations for lunch on a Sunday. This restaurant came up so we went. So glad we did. We took advantage of the Sunday Menu option, 3 courses for just under £14. The food was excellent and the service was brilliant. We have been 3 times now in the past 6 weeks. The staff remember us and treat us as if we have been going there for years. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Popped in after a meeting, not been here before but have been to the other two local Thai eateries. The welcome was really genuinely warm and friendly, seated and then decided on the Muscles followed by the red curry king prawns. The muscles were over cooked and rather rubbery, but favours were on point, however I did have a word and the manageress happily replaced them wth an alternate starter, battered king prawn with chilli dip, very nice but not the lovey aromatic flavours I seek in a Thai restaurant.
So the highlight was the red curry king prawn, (extra chilli ordered by me). Wow totally lovely, if i had to say something, it would be that i would have loved some more of the sauce. I totally loved it, the sticky rice was the perfect companion to a memorable main. Shame that the starter wasn't that good, would like to see some fresh seafood in aromatic sauces on the menu maybe?

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered pineapple rice but was Thai rice with pineapple placed on top , crispy noodle starter was average ,
Told them about the rice and did nothing about it , said I wouldn't come back and again just stood there .....
Really