US$61
US$102
US$70
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
US$53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$72
US$95
Agoda.com
US$148
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The room was filthy, no heating very loud in the night can here everything from the bar, was woken at 12.45am to people shouting, had to change rooms! Only plus to this hotel is the friendly bar staff and food

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

It's clean and the staff are lovely! (especially the breakfast chef and cleaner). This is a two star hotel, let me just start by saying it is a budget hotel and it is above a sports bar. I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks for business. This hotel is best suited for men however if you can ruff it then it's perfect. It is a room with all you need but it has not got any luxuries. It is clean and I have to praise the cleaner as she did a great job of making sure my room was clean.
Now there is a shortage of towels and pillows but if you just ask they are willing to sort things out for you.
The staff are direct so If you want something or have a problem tell them and they will resolve it.
I have no complaints aside from music being loud at night but that is what you get if you above a sports bar.
You get a breakfast in the mornings which is tasty. It is small but you can fill up on cereals first and then have an English breakfast plus you can ask for more . They give you a whole pot coffee or tea and they are very willing to accommodate.
We had a meal from the sports bar the one night and it was great ! Spicy but great .

So conclusion . This is a budget hotel and it is great value its central and there's parking available.
If you want a bed and breakfast .. this is great value for money.
I am happy I found it and will use it when I need to go to London.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was told when I checked in that I had the best room in the house and was assured it was very good.
I paid my £60.00 and then went to the room.
I got there the first thing I found was that the front door handle was loose, apart from the door handle the very first thing in the whole place was the smell of toilet smell.

Got into the room sat on the bed, and immediately the mattress collapsed and all I could feel was the metal springs.

The bedroom lighting was poor, half the lights didn't work.

The bathroom was not very clean, in fact around the bottom of the shower screen looked like fur and mould.

I had dinner in the bar attached to the hotel, had a Indian meal, not bad but was very expensive, 2no bottles of Cider, 1no lamb curry, 1no Bombay Aloo, and 2no chapatis £28.00.

.Went to bed had a very poor sleep, no heating in the room.

Got up for a shower this morning, you guessed it no hot water in the shower, and only Luke warm in the sink.

I tried to complain this morning when checking out, but no one there to complain to.

poor Hotel, don't go there. dated 13/09/17

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017

leaking toilet, leaking shower, dirty room, itchy from the bed, hair in food....need I go on. When we complained I got from the Manager " The food is nothing to do with us...yes yes we will refund two nights". No acknowledgement that the room was appalling. They are so near to Heathrow they know they will always get bookings. Disgrace.

Room Tip: Don't do it
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Room was filthy, shower disgusting! The best thing to happen would be to CLOSE this place down. I can't understand how they are still in business. There was dirty washing just left on the floor in the hallway. If you know what's good for you AVOID or stay at your peril.

Room Tip: This room cost £65 per night. DISGUSTING in fact my workshop is far cleaner!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business