“Quick and tasty chinese”
Review of WOKSTA

WOKSTA
Ranked #2 of 16 Quick Bites in Slough
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service
Variety of choice of ingredients and sauces.
Chef is very helpful and will customise the order.
Gluten free available.
We have visited this place numerous times and it has been yummy always.
The smell of food in this tiny cosy place is incredible.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had my lunch with Woksta a couple of times and I an not disappointed both the times. lot options to choose from and can order your food to your taste. highly recommend it!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Almost always enjoy eating from here. The freshly cooked concept is great. The only thing that let's the place down is it's temperamental on amount of servings which is dependant on who you get serving you. I ordered from here last week and was disappointed to find I had 4 small sprigs of broccoli and about 4 pieces of shiitake mushrooms whereas normally the box is full. The server filled up boxes for the orders of people he knew, probably friends, to the point that the box was overflowing and put in a bit of everything for them. I felt that I'd paid too much for what I actually got and didn't enjoy the food.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

The staff are INCREDIBLE, especially Fahad, he explained how we order as we were new to Woksta and made ordering really easy. Everything is freshly cooked in front of you which make this place unique compared to the other restaurants that are similar to Woksta on the high street. This combo makes this place a real hidden gem in Slough. Perfect ❤️

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I visited a few days ago and i have to say the food tasted great and there were a lots of different options to choose from which is always good.