“Great breakfast, good value”
Review of Sunnys Cafe

Sunnys Cafe
Ranked #2 of 70 Quick Bites in Scarborough
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Welcome to Sunnys Cafe a business that has been family run for over 18 years, current owners Sian and Sean Johnson took ownership in 2014. They serve fantastic home cooked food at reasonable prices, in a family friendly environment where every one is welcome. They have recieved a Trip Advisor certificate of excellence 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. It is a spacious cafe with easy access and an extensive menu and daily specials. They also have baby changing facilities, colouring books and games, air conditioning and most importantly great customer service in a fantastic warm and welcoming setting.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called in for some breakfast while on holiday in Scarborough with my wife. Good service and great food at a reasonable price. I had a full English and my wife had an omelette. Both spot on. Will definitely call again next time we are in town.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely cafe 5 star food super friendly service would highly recommend to anyone all food served hot tea was great no faults hard to find a good place this good

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

sian is very competent, welcoming and professional. The food is great and what really impressed me this time was I could design my own breakfast, just how many cafes are prepared to go to that trouble for their customers. Sadly we only had breakfast there this time as last orders for meals was 2 30 pm. However I can speak from experience when I say that the steak pie is to die for as I had it last time I was in Scarborough.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I havent finished my coffee yet but after eating that delicious breakfast I decided I would leave a review. Highly recommended for an english breakfast, friendly staff with an hygienic environment. Thanks Sunnys!

1  Thank scullyuk
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Found this little cafe on the 2nd day of our trip to Scarbrough, what a little diamond. Cooked breakfasts were the best we have ever had. Very friendly staff, nothing is to much for them. The kids loved going there as they had small games on the tables to keep them occupied whilst waiting for our order. AN AMAZING PLACE.

1  Thank Sherrel H