Pinfold Guest House(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$69
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$63
US$56
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$69
US$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$49
The Woodman Inn(Huddersfield)
US$73
US$59
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$82
Travelocity
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$54
PremierInn.com
US$73
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$43
Travelodge
All reviewssecure parkingfamily run hotelhomemade jamsblack out blindstown centreplates and cutlerytake awaybreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelhome from homechain hotelsyorkshire breakfastring roadmain buildingroom was spaciousfew minutes walktrain station
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here in order to attend the little mix concert. We decided to stay overnight as we were going to use their car.park and decided to make a weekend of it. Lovely clean and spacious rooms and the most friendly and helpful staff. Lovely bar area and a conservatory in which to sit and have a drink and chill. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice. No evening meal but plenty of restaurants nearby which the staff are happy to recommend. Also you can bring in takeaways and eat in the conservatory area or in.your room. The hotel provide everything to facilitate this. Great little hotel in the city centre.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Joe M, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Ellie,

lovely review! Thank you so much for mentioning our friendly staff. I think I remember you coming back after the event and I do hope you all had a great time at The Little Mix concert. Everyone I spoke to said it was a terrific show and we hope that the stadium will hold many more events. I hope you managed to get all the glitter off!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Booked here to attend a gig in a venue directly cross the road, chose this hotel because it had its on onsite parking.
The parking is a large on site car park, entirely fenced in with an automatic gate for access.
The staff were friendly and helpful gave us lots of local in in house info on arrival and had us checked in very quickly, we unpacked and went to find a place to eat which this location is ideal for that as it has a wealth of restaurants and takeaway on its door step, we came across African, Chinese, Thai, Brazilian, Indian, Tapas, etc, etc (we chose Syrian)
There was night porter on duty who let us back in at 1am and the hotel itself was very quiet. The hotel is very central to the nightlife so there was quite a lot of noise outside, but the windows have a double enclosure for sound proofing, but a the weather was so warm we left the windows open and let many pints of beer aid our sleep.
The breakfast was vast, every possible option and more available, in a buffet style with personalised orders for eggs, toast and hot drinks taken separately. I have never seen so much breakfast! many different fruits, cereal, yogurts, pro-biotics, toast, fry ups, 5 different types of juice, etc, etc, etc!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are probably quiter, as away from the bars and pubs
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Claire,

many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We had many guests who choose to stay with us because of our onsite secure parking and I am pleased this was of importance to you. One of the reasons we don't serve evening meals is because, as you have said, there are so many good places with various cuisines just minutes from the hotel. You are quite right about some noise disturbance on occasional nights and of course the unusual hot weather didn't help. I do hope this didn't spoil your visit too much. Finally, thank you for mentioning our award-winning breakfast. Just reading your description made me feel hungry! I do hope we can welcome you again when there is another event taking place in town.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I'm not one who typically feels inclined to leave reviews, but after my stay in Huddersfield, I knew I had to. I simply have never stayed anywhere where I felt so welcomed by the staff, as if they were truly happy to help with any and everything, and not just doing their job.

I stayed at the Central Lodge Hotel while in town for a conference. I arrived around 9am after several hours of international travel, and while my room was understandably not ready, the women at the reception desk secured my luggage, invited me to sit for breakfast (unfortunately I wasn't hungry!), and sent me off with a map of the city and a bottle of water, with a recommendation that I head to the mall for the AC. When I came back at check-in time, my (spotless) room was ready, and my luggage had already been deposited in it.

Quiet auspicious beginnings to what was simply a perfect, relaxing stay. I have had extremely mixed luck at various hotels when traveling for conferences, and it's so taxing to have to deal with problems when you're already nervous about a presentation! I had no problems whatsoever, but if I had, I had the full confidence they would be dealt with swiftly. Please do not hesitate to book this hotel when you're in Huddersfield!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Hello Carolyn,

There is not a lot I can say about your review other than a huge thank you. Our team are always delighted to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We consider it a pleasure not a duty and it seems that you appreciated our team and the service.We were all delighted to read your wonderful comments. Finally, I do hope that all went well at the conference and hope that there is another one soon so that you can visit us again!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stayed here as part of our daughters graduation day, we have stayed here a few times previously and knew what to expect. Good, secure free car parking and a clean comfortable room.

I would have scored a five as per previous visits but we were left a little disappointed with there service we received on this visit, the hotel was very busy and it seemed to be putting a lot of pressure on the staff, providing curt responses when asked questions.

Breakfast, which is normally first class was again a little disappointing. We pre-ordered two vegetarian breakfasts, when served all they were was some form of vegetable sticks for sausages. My standard full English didn't have the usual home grown produce we have come to expect.

Still good value for money all the same.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hello Colin,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review and of course for choosing to stay with us several times before. It was disappointing to read that service and breakfast was not up to the standard you have enjoyed in the past. You are quite right in saying that we were very busy and it seems our standard slipped on this occasion. Please accept my sincere apologies and pass on my congratulations and best wishes to your daughter.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I cannot praise the staff or the hotel enough. In its superb central location, with secure parking you have everything you could wish for on the doorstep. The staff were extremely polite, friendly, helpful all the time, not just one person, all of them. The room was great, again covered all bases, couldn't wish for more. The breakfast provided was basically anything we wanted, and whilst they do not have a restaurant for evening dining, they have all the menus from the local takeaways and provide plates, cutlery etc and lay the table for you to dig in - we opted for an Indian which was delivered at the specified time. I can honestly say I have never encountered a hotel like this before!

Room Tip: Quieter at the back than the front, but cooler at the front! Me and my friends had one of each
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Thepiglit,

Wow, thank you so much for a superb review! All our team pride ourselves on hospitality which to us is not a job but fun! We were all delighted to read your kind words and hope to see you again.

Best Wishes,