We booked the Holiday Inn Express and had a good deal for one night including breakfast. We found the room of a good standard, very clean and welcoming. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast was basic and it was quite busy when we ate, but for £55 we would not complain.
We walked to find out way to Folkestone and managed to catch a bus into the centre and were offered all day tickets for £2.50 each. The bus service was very good, which meant we did not have to drive into Folkestone. Obviously the location of the hotel was excellent for getting up the next morning, having breakfast and then 5 minutes to the Tunnel for our day trip to France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is situated in a prominent position alongside the M20 motorway and the hotel has ease of access to all main national and international transport links. The hotel is adjacent to the Eurotunnel Channel Tunnel terminal which provides regular services to continental Europe. Junction 12 is within a few minutes drive facilitating connection to the national motorway network, the major airports and greater London, Paris and Brussels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Holiday Inn Express