“What a breakfast!”

fiveways CAFE and Laundrette
Ranked #50 of 122 Restaurants in Buxton
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We visited 5 ways CAFE for a snack lunch, and enjoyed mugs of tea, and hot bacon rolls at a very reasonable price. Self service, but a willing and cheerful hostess behind the counter.
Next morning, we returned for a full english breakfast, and the size and value was stupendous. For £6.00, three rashers of bacon fried bread, two eggs two sausages, baked beans, mushrooms, black pudding and staffordshire oat cake, all served with a mug of tea and two slices of toast and butter.

1  Thank Grekophile

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My husband and I had breakfast here during a recent stay in Buxton. It is a proper cafe, no airs and graces. You are given your tea with the bag in the mug so you can decide how strong you want it. My husband had the large full English, and I had the small, the portions were very generous. The food was perfectly edible, but not the best we had during our stay in the town.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice juicy burger to takeaway. Staff polite. Tables to sit. Attached to the laundrette. Serve Derbyshire oatcakes too

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Really like this proper cafe. Reminds me of cafes I remember from my youth!
Reasonably priced, lovely staff and a great way to while away the time it takes to do your laundry

Reviewed 24 February 2016

A good old fashioned cafe,no pretensions just a real breakfast and good companytook me back to when cafes were called cafes and not bistros