Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$52
View deal
Trip.comUS$62
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
Agoda.com
All reviews adjoining beefeater beefeater restaurant great night visiting family good size comfy bed all you can eat member of staff cooked breakfast main road would stay again restaurant next door fan eatery duvet cleaners southend
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021

It is difficult to differentiate between Premier Inn hotels as they all appear identical. This hotel didn't seem to have been upgraded and although a fan was provided it was stifling. Not helped by windows only being able to crack open an inch or so. Air conditioning has never been a prerequisite for UK hotels but unfortunately it is becoming more and more necessary.

The staff were, as usual, brilliant. Very friendly and helpful.

The room was clean and we appreciated that there appeared to be an effort to give us a room away from anyone. I assume due to Covid guests are well separated.

With Premier Inn my usual gripe is the rubbish WiFi, I have to say that this is the best free WiFi of any of the chain we have stayed in but still remarkably slow. At least it worked. I didn't need much of a connection so did not pay for their oddly named 'Ultimate WiFi', usually 'ultimate' means slightly faster than free so I cannot comment on that.

Room tip: Ask to be away from the main road.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

We stayed here over the weekend for one night while we were visiting nearby family. Check in went smoothly and the room was very clean. Very basic for a premier Inn but ok for somewhere to put your head for one night. The only negative was the room was SO hot! There’s no air con in any of the rooms and the windows barely open so it did become unbearable after a while.

Breakfast is at the beefeater restaurant next door. Continental is a buffet style followed by a full English breakfast. There is no other choice for hot food but you can choose what you wanted on your full English. Food arrived luke warm and wasn’t the best breakfast I’ve had. Again perfect for somewhere to put your head for one night but I wouldn’t want to stay any longer than that.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2021

Good experience, lovely rooms just wished it had air-con in them as the room was very hot. Children slept well apart from one, my youngest. The cot provided didn't have an effective mattress, like sleeping on card board.
Staff provided a friendly service and very welcoming.
Overall, my 2 day stop was good.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Lovely meal and very friendly service from LYN. She was very helpful in sorting out voucher queries as well that my friend had. Good size meals and well presented. The service was prompt and we didn't have to wait long at all. I would be quite happy to return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here this week nice stay,rooms nice and big ,iron and ironing board available ,fan in room incase it gets to warm. Plenty of seating outside, good food nice service but had van broken in all power tools taken so beware.

Trip type: Travelled on business