“Good”
Review of Chen's Cottage

Chen's Cottage
Ranked #108 of 212 Restaurants in Banbury
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We get our take away from here. We always fund the food very good and tasty. The delivery service is always fast and prompt.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I had sit in meal around 10 ish last Saturday night . Restaurant was very quiet but seemed to do a good trade in takeaway orders . Opted for set meal for 2 , which had the dishes we like and seemed good value . Huge platter type starter with really nice selection.
Three main course dishes with rice and a few drinks came to around £ 36 . We couldn't have eaten any more ,and everything we had was really good . Liked it here and will visit again next time in Banbury .

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

First time in ordering from here and I have to say that it was very good. Food arrived in around 20 minutes was piping hot and I have to say was the nicest takeaway I have had in a long time.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

When you decide to treat yourselves to a take away it’s a good idea most of the time.

Unfortunately for us we’ve given Chen’s the benefit of the doubt one time too many.
An hour and 15 minute wait on a Wednesday for a takeaway we enjoy was a reasonable time. 2 hours later with hungry tummies I call to see where the order is- 25 minutes away..this indicates to us that our food is yet to be prepared.
2.5 hours later and still nothing.
Fuming!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Great food. Staff are friendly and helpful. Always go and pick up from the restaurant so food is hot which does not appear to be the case when delivered (see other reviews).