“Good food”
Review of The Old Auctioneer

The Old Auctioneer
Reserve with OpenTable
The Old Auctioneer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 219 Restaurants in Banbury
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Good food, location and atmosphere. Waiters and waitresses are young and therefore not experienced, so be patient. Good cocktails, but they arrived looking different everytime. Great pizza

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to go out with friends. Probably the best place to have pizza in Banbury. My favourite place for a simple good food and a pint.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I love the Old Auctioneer. For me it is some of the best on food in Banbury. It clearly serves high quality, freshly made pub food. The burgers are superb. Some of the best I have had. I also liked the chicken wings and the pizza. The menu is well constructed and it is the best pub food in the area. The price is bang on and I would go again and again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We went to the auctioneer after being dissatisfied elsewhere at short notice I spoke to Charlie on the phone and he said he had tables . When we arrived I spoke to Charlie who made us feel welcome , the atmosphere was lovely , the food was delicious and efficient service with a smile . Well done you are all doing a great job . Charlie gave me a small bottle of fizz as it was my birthday which made it more special .

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Revisited th Auctioneer for a great night out. First off , can't full the service in anyway. Very attentive staff all round. As it was a lovely evening we spent it out in the courtyard and never had to get up for a drink. The food.....another quality meal once again. The wings are suberb. If they wanted to, I believe they could make a small fortune marketing the blue cheese sauce. Between us we had Sirloin, a Ribeye, Half a Chicken and Boogie Burger. All cooked to perfection. A word of warning to anyone going for the Boogie. It's 4 burgers in a bun and it's huge!!!!!! Incredibly tasty but huge. Well done Auctioneer crew. Another excellent night.

Date of visit: July 2018