“Mostly great”

Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pinto Lounge is an informal, neighbourhood food led cafe lounge that's open 9am till 11pm everyday. Where families, friends, and locals can enjoy coffee, cocktails and loads in between! A nice big breakfast, something light to eat at lunch time and some tasty tapas in the evening. All in the relaxed comfortable environment of a lounge. We have a heated courtyard and well behaved children and dogs are welcome too!
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My family enjoyed there meals and while mine wasn't the worst thing I've eaten, the butternut squash curry was a little on the bland side. Could of done with more spices as appossed to pieces of chilli. Enjoyed the dessert though and the restaurant itself is lovely.

PintoLounge, Supervisor at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Hi LizG186,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience but will be sure to inform our chefs of how you felt about the Butternut Squash Curry- we strive to make flavoursome food and don't like to feel like we're letting our customers down!

As always, we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Supper and catch up with my friend, so much to choose from in Banbury, glad we came here.
Great atmosphere, friendly attentive staff, huge portion sizes, yummy tapas, great cocktails!
The mac and cheese is out of this world, love the twist with the veg, like your variety of tapas.

PintoLounge, Director of Sales at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Hi Naz h,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We aim to provide enough meal options to suit anyone at any time of day so we are so glad you found something you liked!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Food is lovely and it's a cosy cafe I just wish the portions were a bit bigger. The decor is nice and there's a relaxing atmosphere here.

PintoLounge, FOH Supervisor at Pinto Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Hi Dannibanbury,

Thank you for your lovely review! We're glad you find us a cosy and relaxing place to wind down.
All of our portions are set to a specification which is the same in all our Lounges. However, if you're feeling hungry for more during your visit then let us know - we'll see what we can do! (Also: Try our Superhero burger! It's got loads in it and is a real winner for those extra hungry days!)

We hope you'll come back soon.

Best wishes,

FOH Supervisor

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Had only eaten breakfast here before so had no idea what the menu had to offer,was surprised at the diversity of food-loads to choose from. I opted for the butternut squash and lentil curry and was glad I did. Best meal I've had in a while. My wife had bang bang noodles and was as equally impressed. Kids meal was ok. Will eat here again.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Came here today with my hubby to have lunch and what an excellent experience it was. From the moment we entered until the time we left we were treated to not only wonderful food, but also polite, courteous and thoughtful staff.
Given that they were also having to deal with an extremely rude customer at the same time (and I'm sure that they would all far rather have been at home on a bank holiday) they maintained their professionalism throughout.
I would definitely recommend the Pinto Lounge and cannot wait to return