Popped in for dinner- remember this from years ago and had good memories, read the reviews but thought we would try it to remember the old days...
- Parking is easy, massive car park that is free
- Good selection of beers and wine
- free Wifi
Not so good...
- Service; felt like I was an inconvenience to the staff. Food took approx 15min to arrive.
- The scampi and chips was a very poor portions in the parcels, not good value and rather bland.
- The hunters chicken- looked and tasted like a TV dinner (The chicken was very dry).
It’s a shame really - I hope we came on an off night but reading the reviews I feel it’s not an uncommon experience these days...
I’d recommend going to spend time with friends watching a game over a few beers and a bowl of chips.
Service Efficiency. 3/5
Quality of Coffee. 3/5
Range of Wine/Beer. 4/5
Quality of Food. 2/5
Price Range (Low, Medium, High): Low/Mid
Dress Code (Casual, Smart Casual, Formal): Casual
Can you book a table if required: Yes
Free Wi-Fi?: Yes
Do they accept AMEX/Diners Club Cards?: Yes
Value for money. 3/5
Availability of Restrooms. 5/5
Parking Availability. 5/5