“The best in Banbury, possibly”

and 1 more site!
Treetops Guest House
Ranked #13 of 37 Banbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Treetops is one of the best B&Bs we have ever stayed in. The rooms are extremely clean, bright and airy. They boast features usually available only in much more expensive hotels such as large rooms, luxury king-size beds and complimentary bottles of mineral water. Great, freshly prepared breakfasts served in the bright dining room. Len and Sandra are wonderful hosts too and make everyone feel welcome. Very convenient for the town but located in a quiet area. We would not stay anywhere else when visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Treetops. My room was extremely clean. They provide a hot water kettle with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and biscuits in the room. The breakfast is delicious. Every day there is fresh fruit, yogurt, and cereal. They will cook hot food to order, including the full English breakfast. The owners are very pleasant and gave us advice on local sightseeing. Len even walked over to the train station to show my friend and I how to get there. It is only about a ten minute walk, and about a 15 minute train ride to Oxford. You could also take the train to London. The B&B is within a short walk of the town center with plenty of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Sandra S, Owner at Treetops Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

The Treetops Guest House was my first-ever B&B. It was an absolutely great experience which has opened up a new world of lodging options for future travel. I discovered Treetops through a work associate and decided to book my stay while on a business trip to Banbury. Just a warning, I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness and odors. The Treetops was immaculate. My room was located on the top floor and had a bathroom. During my four night stay, my room and the eating area were consistently clean. Decorations were modern and the property is very well maintained. My breakfast every morning was carefully prepared and very delicious. The property is conveniently located in downtown Banbury. A 5-10 minute walk will unveil a wide selection of restaurants and pubs. Len and Sandra are wonderful hosts and very sweet. During my short stay, I feel I have made some new friends in the UK. When I come to Banbury again, this is my spot!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Was working in Banbury and needed accommodation for a couple of nights. I was extremely pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a very warm welcome and shown around the hotel facilities. Was helped to my room with my baggage. The room was newly decorated and a variety of thoughtful touches were found. Plentiful refreshment and bathroom consumables. If there was one slight improvement I could suggest would be a desk to work at and suitable chair. For the price I was delighted.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2011

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Treetops B&B. Lovely rooms to suit different budgets. Easy walk to town and country.Great history, shopping,pubs and food. Easy access to Oxford London and points north. Sandra is a wonderful cook and has delicious canned jellies. Len has valuable knowledge of the region. We are looking forward to our next visit. Gordon and Dina, Idaho USA

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple