“Best fillet steak! ”

Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: African, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Here at Mulberrys we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of Provenance. To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finest quality ingredients at source. This dedication ensures that every time you visit us, you experience the true essence of our passion for food.
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Love all the food at Mulberry's but the fillet steak is to die for! Go on a Tuesday or Wednesday and it's 241 on steak which is crazy! Beautiful starters I had goats cheese tart and hubby had belly pork -both faultless. Service is very good and lovely atmosphere. Can't wait to go back for my birthday!!

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

I have used this restaurant a few times now and would recommend this place to anyone. food and service are great and Tuesday and Wednesday 2 for 1 on grill menu.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

One of the best steaks I have had in a long time. Both mine and my wife's was cooked to perfection and accompanied by a killer sauce. Service was attentive without being intrusive and the 2 for 1 offer made for a very reasonable night out. All topped off by a very friendly and approachable manager. We will be returning soon and would recommend to anyone who like red meat!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

The food was excellent, and not badly priced...... complimentary bread a nice touch... and really friendly, attentive service.... a great restaurant!

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

This restaurant may be small but it delivers.

I went in without booking on my last day in Yeovil before I travel to Dorset on business trip on same evening.

I was greeted by a very friendly staff, who offered me a table by the window. The place looks clean and very welcoming. I was given a complimentary slices of warm bread on a slate with butter. On their wall, were certificates of accolades which the place had won best restaurant in the area for 3 years running. It looked promising. I ordered pork belly as a starter and a 10oz rib eye steak for my mains.

The pork belly was cooked to perfection, the crackling salty skin conpliments the apple sauce and some micro salad on the side. I could eat a larger portion of this as my main. Too bad they only serve it as a starter size.

Then came my beef steak which was divine! It was cooked according to my liking and the the creamy stilton sauce is to die for. The meat melts in my mouth, properly seasoned with a balanced salad on the side (I didn't want hand cut chips, which I am sure is also tasty). I am not a steak lover but this one is an exemption.

My waitress was very attentive, and half an hour into my meal, the place was getting customers after customers. Price wise, not for people who watches their budget, but with high quality meal experience, I don't mind paying £30 for a starter, mains and a drink.

Definitely would eat again.