“Birthday celebration”

Ranked #6 of 383 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great authentic Turkish food at very reasonable prices, combined with friendly and efficient service.
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We were invited to a friend's birthday on Saturday 20th January. It was a fantastic evening. We were in a room which had been decorated by the very helpful staff. The food was delicious I had the lamb kulbasti which was wonderful. The staff were very helpful. It was the first time my partner and I had been there and we shall certainly go again. It was a great evening
Thank you. Trisha

1  Thank Trisha W

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Atmosphere and decoration ok. Staff pleasant but that’s where it stops! Food only mediocre, dull and overpriced for what you got. No imagination. Really expected more and in view of the reviews the restaurant has had maybe we visited on a bad day. Either way, we won’t be returning.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Mixed kebab for me and lamb chops my partner. Mixed kebab is tender,smokey and plentiful with a good side salad which was fresh and tasty. The Turkish bread is a real winner and I had to order more. Lamb chops were tender and well presented. The backroom of the restaurant felt a bit ad hoc and dull if I’m honest. Front of house seemed much more atmospheric. Two girls serving one of which I found slightly uninterested the other much more bubbly. Great food but get a table at the front.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

myself and my partner have visited this restaurant on numerous occassions. Lovely food and friendly staff. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Mayen A
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I love eating here. The waitresses are always really welcoming and I have never had a bad meal here. Always good, prefectly cooked and delicious. The bulger rice is my favourite along with the mixed shish. Recommended.

1  Thank SnellySheffield